Rocket League

hogso

On ‎20‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 10:17, villarule123 said:

I can't believe the lack of respect I'm getting for that goal. Come on man

I've played enough with you that watching that goal makes me a little bit mad. I can imagine you've lost dozens of games because you were messing around upside down while you were 2-0 up with 4 minutes left.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, Rino8 said:

I've played enough with you that watching that goal makes me a little bit mad. I can imagine you've lost dozens of games because you were messing around upside down while you were 2-0 up with 4 minutes left.

Yes, he's a prick.

I hate him too.

#weallhate@villarule123 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I think you can from either PC -> PS4 or PC -> Xbox , maybe even both.

But Sony wont allow Xbox -> PS4 which is a crying shame really. Seems silly to put up invisible walls between players just because of the platform you play on.

Edited by PieFacE
  • Like 1

Yeah as of right now it's

PC <-> PS4

PC <-> Xbox One <-> Switch

So as it stands like @PieFacE said Sony are holding up what could be the largest online player base outside of League of Legends.

Yet Sony are holding it up all over the place.

Fortnite: Battle Royale has had Xbox One <-> PS4 cross play, but the feature was turned on "accidentally" and Sony want them to turn it off, I don't know if Epic Games complied, but Sony yet again in the way of something beautiful. 

• 5 months later...

I deleted it for the first time last week.  Not a big deal, but just shows I got to a level, could never improve and playing with randoms was infuriating (like plat 2 people missing simple shots and not defending etc). 

Probably the best multiplayer game I've ever played.

But I did finally get bored of it. Put it down and have never gone back.

Even thinking about playing it again now leaves me cold. No desire to get back to it. Like laps I got to a level and could never improve beyond that. Which soon got old.

I still play. Hovering around Diamond/Plat level as always. I still find enjoyment in simply playing the game, be it with people I know or not. There's a custom tournament mode now which is pretty cool.

4 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Even thinking about playing it again now leaves me cold. No desire to get back to it. 

The one thing that stops me going back (I don't think I ever quite  hit the plateau that you guys did) is knowing that after a few months off, I'll have to learn to play all over again, and it'd take ages to be as sharp as I was when I last played.

It's an excellent game, but I played it almost every day for probably 18-24 months. I can't take going back and slogging through gold and platinum again.

Â