• Westwood
    • Delph
    • Weimann
    • Agbonlahor
    • Benteke
    • Sylla (for Delph 60)
    • Tonev (for Agbonlahor 67)
    • Helenius (for Benteke 67)

I watched until about 80 minutes then tried to complete it in a stream but the internet wasn't very good ..

Great win and Clean Sheet .. Most importantly we qualified .. Hopefully we could an easy draw .. And we qualify from it too ..

FFS we've got **** Spurs in the next round.

Not really the end of the world. They'll not play a full team I'm sure, and I'd rather a second string spurs team than an full strength lower half team who are totally up for it

Spudz? No worries.

Okore is growing in stature, very impressed with his workrate too. MotM. I'm so glad Delph got one as well because he's been putting some graft in of late.

Bacuna well and truly put Saturdays iffy performance behind him, so fair play to Lambert for sticking with him.

Satisfactory outcome and a clean sheet to boot.

superb, yes they didn't press and we had plenty of time to pass it about but for the 1st time in a long time we actually looked very comfortable in possession, even at our best under MON we couldn't pass it round like that without panicking and rushing it, KEA my MOTM put a shift in, had some really nice touches and looked miles better than last year, westwood was superb as usual, huge relief that weimann scored hopefully he'll push on from here and start banging them in, gabby and benteke brilliant, vlaar much improved and almost as composed as okore

easy to forget we've been shit vs this level of opposition at home in this round for a few years now, we've won but never looked this comfortable

Genuinely do not know why or how Benteke did that. Not taking anything away from a great touch and finish from Delph, but Benteke does things with the ball that I can't envisage any player doing.

I think KEA played a very similar ball over the top for Benteke in pre-season. Vs Crewe, maybe?

Very satisfactory result.

Werent great first half but came out in the second and blitzed them until we made our subs and became a bit disjointed. It was job done by that point.

Not overly impressed by Bacuna.

Okore was quick and strong but gave the ball away a couple of times.

Genuinely do not know why or how Benteke did that. Not taking anything away from a great touch and finish from Delph, but Benteke does things with the ball that I can't envisage any player doing.

I think KEA played a very similar ball over the top for Benteke in pre-season. Vs Crewe, maybe?

Similar in the sense it was a lofted ball/chip I guess, but the way he managed to get the ball up so high and down into Delph's run out of nothing was sublime. His easiest option would have been to put Weimann in on his right, but instead he just seemed to flick it extremely high with what looked like a delicate scoop.

Â