Corners

myb

So, Bannan's cross % was partly due to his corners, which you now say were poor.

And nobody wanted him out because of his corners...

It was his ability to look like a gay man full of a room of naked women when on the pitch that made us want him out.

Incidentally we could probably do with taking some notes from the millions of set pieces we concede from.

Unfortunately those notes would simply say 'Make sure your opponent has a really really dodgy defence'.

I bet Westwood's corners work out great in training sessions.

So, Bannan's cross % was partly due to his corners, which you now say were poor.

It was his ability to look like a gay man full of a room of naked women when on the pitch that made us want him out.

How many times? I replied again and again. Crosses and corners are tallied separately. How can you make fun of me for my view of Bannan and my statistics when you clearly have no proper understanding of them. You can't.

Edited by Con

How many times? I replied again and again. Crosses and corners are tallied separately. How can you make fun of me for my view of Bannan and my statistics when you clearly have no proper understanding of them. You can't.

Ok, we'll cross his shit ability from dead balls off then, not a problem. What argument suits your warped view?

take westy or someone else out of normal training, let him stand there and smack in 10,000 corners a day, until he can hit a crisp packet on a stick. Same with freekicks.

its something we really need to sort out, were missing out on alot of potential goals. as other people said at the moment they are writeoffs before they even line up. Maybe Tonev could do a job here, dont judge him on the completely bottled one yesterday..

Just do inswingers to the near post. So simple, so effective. 

All these floated corners. Ugh. The good keepers gobble them up. Anything not near the keeper will be too deep to score from directly. Plus, far too many just float over everyone. 

Â