Weekend football 24-26th August 2013

NurembergVillan

Frazier Campbell. Sold by O'Neill for £650,000 to Cardiff in January. Bought Danny Graham for £5 million. That is why he will struggle to get a job again.

That's one of his better deals. He's done far worse than that eg . Curtis Davies for £10m. Absolutely criminal.

True but I nearly droped my bacon sarnie when I heard this deal in January. Campbell is a decent forward, and for 650 grand is nothing. He has had a england cap ffs, unlike the deeply average Graham. Still well done Cardiff, suppose that blue shirt protest has been somewhat overshadowed by this result?!

I just flicked on sky sports coming home, and there was a bit on united - chelsea tonight. I think they interviewed 6 fans, 3 from Chelsea who were all Londoners, and 3 from united - one Irishman, one plastic guy from East Midlands somewhere and some guy from Asia. Is there any mancs left supporting this team? In my opinion it's sad how few of the good, working people of Manchester can afford games because of tourists. Theater of Asia?

I just flicked on sky sports coming home, and there was a bit on united - chelsea tonight. I think they interviewed 6 fans, 3 from Chelsea who were all Londoners, and 3 from united - one Irishman, one plastic guy from East Midlands somewhere and some guy from Asia. Is there any mancs left supporting this team? In my opinion it's sad how few of the good, working people of Manchester can afford games because of tourists. Theater of Asia?

I think they have a fair few fans from Manchester and the surrounding areas, there's just a shit ton of plastics around that claim to support them.

I don't understand why the Man United fans love Rooney so much. He's asked to leave on numerous occasions, he obviously doesn't want to play for the club, he's just got to stay because of his contract. If Benteke did that I wouldn't be singing his name.

I don't understand why the Man United fans love Rooney so much. He's asked to leave on numerous occasions, he obviously doesn't want to play for the club, he's just got to stay because of his contract. If Benteke did that I wouldn't be singing his name.

Most of the tourist watching the game tonight are probably just happy to see a global 'star'.

Rooney's lost weight. Looks sharper. P'raps this was all an elaborate mind game by Fergie. Maybe he was trying to get Rooney to get his shit together.

Rooney always trims down at the start of the season, and always chubbs up at winter.

Mourinho accused us of anti football, glass houses and all that Jose.

Â