Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

Nigel

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beginning of season and three really tough matches. Liverpool will be fresh after a week off. Think we could risk injuries and weary legs in second half but we have three weeks off to recover. Think Liverpool will snatch it 2-1 due to Villa players tiring in second half

Tbf after the ref ruined the game last night I honestly expect us to beat Liverpool. We will be full of emotion and heart. 3-0 with villa getting our first premier league clean sheet of the 2013 year.

Edited by ForeroGabe

VP will be rocking. Especially if its a sell out.

We have Mark Clattenburg as the ref.. not sure what our record is with him.. but we seem to go ok when hes in charge. Least yellow cards given.

2-2 for mine.

Im liking everyones optimism i hope we're not setting ourselves up to fail. After all they have got a ridiculous record at Villa Park and always seem to win by the odd goal.

But we look a proper team this season, this is Lamberts team now and its full of energy and spirit. Its been a privilige watching this team grow together, and we've started the season very positively, im still sour about the other night, we should still be unbeaten.

That being said, I think this ones got score draw written all over it

Edited by BleedClaretAndBlue

We've gone from expecting absolutely zero points from the first 3 games to being rightly aggrieved that we don't have 6. Looking at how much heart and commitment this young side has started with, theres no reason to expect we won't roll teams over who think we're a soft touch.

How I'd love us to start with the redscouse.

• Like 1

We have been losing way to many times vs liverpool at home in games we should have won , and now it's the time to start winning instead.

Ill say we will win 3-1 Benteke and weiman with the goals.

Edited by Ikantcpell
  • Like 1