• El Amadi
    • Westwood
    • Delph
    • Weimann
    • Agbonlahor
    • Benteke
    • Okore (for Clark 43)
    • Tonev (for El Ahmedi 81)

Kevin Friend tried his best to relegate us last season against QPR so he's put in an even better performance this time around just to make sure we get robbed! If we were Arsenal or one of the "top 6" then Friend would never ref again. I'm so angry right now it's seriously unhealthy. 

The ref has allowed Ivanovich off with a red card offence and three yellow card offences and has ignored a very good penalty claim.

He's then booked three of our players for arguing with him - we should appeal all of those on the basis that they were all right.

And their second goal was offside.

I'm going to look at it like this. We've been to Arsenal and Chelsea away, came away with 3 points and our goal difference isn't ****.

Edited by Daniel

Couldn't get into the game first half but excellent finish by Benteke to make it 1-1. 

Look a different team second half and definitely deserved a point, if not all 3. Cech made 2 excellent saves from Weimann and Agbonhalor came whiskers away too.. didn't see the hand ball as my stream went down but alot seemed to go their way from the ref

Delph man of the match, really starting to show what we paid the money for. Hope he can kick on and have a good season 

Sounds like we were robbed. After the Arsenal controversy (even though the refereeing wasn't as bad as is made out) I think getting a win away at any of the "big" clubs will be a struggle by virtue of playing against 12 men.

How much money did the referee have on this match?

Absolute DISGRACE

Based on his decisions, and by extension, the FA,  on Saturday we can elbow Daniel Sturridge in the face, then kick him in the head, then handle the ball inside our own penalty area, and GET AWAY WITH ALL OF IT

Shocking display of officiating, we were robbed by one idiot's incompetence or corruption.

Sickening, we should be top of the league

It's games like this that make me wonder if there's any point in being a football fan outside of the Sky 4.

You can play as well as you want but stuff like this will always happen.

On to the game, we were outstanding. 10's for everybody. Deserved to win.

• Like 4

Lambert should request that we never get that referee again. At least then that little bitch might be conscious that he's under the microscope next time he inevitably refs us.

• Like 1

Â