Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

samjp26

ahh man i have such a good feeling about this like i did with the Arsenal game but i know i'll come crashing back down to earth wednesday night.

everything in me is telling me to be optimistic but after what i've just seen, i think we'll eventually lose in a high-scoring game. Chelsea are always going to be able to go and grab another goal if they need to but i think we're capable of grabbing a couple. Aluko looked dangerous against them breifly because of his pace, with tekkers gabby and andi running at them hopefully a few bricks will be shat and we'll grab a couple of goals

I hope John 'duck feet' Terry plays. I'm sure he will. Gabby and Benteke will get the better of him repeatedly and we just have to hope the ref doesn't come to his rescue. Not sure how we'll stop them from scoring though, they're too good.

I think playing the Arsenal attack and playing Chelsea 3 days later is a good thing; Arsenal did a lot of triangle work just outside the box and sent midfielders in, and Chelsea used a similar attack against Hull today.

Problem is, it's a step up in quality as I wouldn't replace one Chelsea midfield/forward starter with someone from Arsenal.

3-1 to the Blues, Agbonlahor gets our goal I reckon... think speed is the only way to get Chelsea's D.

I won't call it because it should be a home banker for the London Luvvies, especially as they are imo going to be going head to head for the title this year. Any kind of result we can get would be great, but you can see a battle of minds and wills between Lambert and Mourinho.

Chelsea is gonna be an unstoppable force in the league this year, gonna be hard to get anything from it. The boys did excellent yesterday but this would be something else. I do think that their passing will tear our defense apart, the quality they got is literally world class. Still, I am more interested in how our guys will perform against this opposition, not so much how the score will end up being, unless a big hammering of 4 or more happens. 

Today they got two goals and then eased off a bit, Hull had a couple of chances to snatch a goal but it didn't materialise.

I reckon against us, we won't let them ease off at all, should be a good game but I still believe they will win and also go on to win the league.

I predicted we'd get something at the Arse because they'd be more concerned about our strikers than us about theirs.

This time round I can see us scoring, but Chelsea scoring more.

Then again, if we can keep it tight and frustrate them, who knows?

3-1 to the filthy rich bastards.