Totally useless information/trivia

RunRickyRun

I love sneezing.

did you see mythbusters where they did the" if you sneeze with your eyes open your eyeballs will pop out" myth ....

apparently sneezing is also an 1/8th of an orgasm..

I heard that as well.

By one estimate, around 106 billion humans have lived on earth

It is estimated that Malaria has killed one out of every two humans who have ever lived, by your total that would be an astonishing 53 billion people.

:shock:

That's incredible.

By the way, AG, that avatar of yours looks ever so gay. :lol:

It is estimated that Malaria has killed one out of every two humans who have ever lived, by your total that would be an astonishing 53 billion people.

That's incredible.

So :cry: They can be gay together if they want, as long as they still be as good at football :D

Changed now, hope your happy :cry:

That's incredible.

So :cry: They can be gay together if they want, as long as they still be as good at football :D

Changed now, hope your happy :cry:

That's better. :thumb:

• 2 weeks later...

I love sneezing.

did you see mythbusters where they did the" if you sneeze with your eyes open your eyeballs will pop out" myth ....

I did not. Will see if I can check it out some time. Big fan of Mythbusters too. Confirmed, plausible or busted?

A related piece of trivia; if you sneeze while driving a car at 60mph you will have driven with your eyes closed for close to 100 yards (I believe it was).

• 3 weeks later...
The Guinness Book of Records holds the record for being the book most often stolen from public libraries.

In a related note, Terry Pratchett is the countries most stolen author, to the extent that some bookshops no longer place his novels on the shelves, instead having to ask for them.

I didn;t believe that when I first read it, till I walked into a WHSmith in St. Austell and indeed, there was a sign up saying all his books had to be requested at the till, because they kept getting nicked.

Â