Humble deals

villarule123

https://www.humblebundle.com/?originbundle

Pay what you want. On their own, all these mind-blowing titles would cost about $215, but we're letting you name your price! Pay any price to get soundtracks for The Sims 3 and Battlefield 3. A purchase of $1 or more gets you Origin* keys for all the games, and you can also get Steam keys forDead SpaceCrysis 2 Maximum EditionBurnout Paradise: The Ultimate BoxMedal of Honor, and Mirror's Edge! Beat the average to also get The Sims 3, two expansion packs in The Sims 3 Starter Pack, and Battlefield 3.

What a **** deal!

• Like 2

I'd be interested in this one if I hadn't played/already owed them and/or wanted to play them. But I don't. Or already have. So yeah. Not this time, but I did do the last one for Dead Island/Saints Row/Riven 2/etc.

Welll...Origin is EA's answer to Steam, and as such, has been embroiled in controversy since it started - alledged monitoring of users activities, deleting inactive accounts, and banning accounts for no apparent reason. But that's a damn good deal.

You can get Dead Space, Burnout Paradise, Crysis 2, Medal of Honour, Mirror's Edge, and Command & Conquer 3 with steam codes, though

Edited by hogso

It is worth it, in my eyes. I hate EA, but Origin is OK - a bit buggy, but not too heavy on the system. I've had a few small issues but they have been fixed.

I had a looping download, I just went into settings and chose to have the beta version of origin and the download finished.

Edited by dodgyknees

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Not a humble deal - but a good deal - I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream is on GOG for $2.99 (~£2) which is a wonderful piece of gaming history - even more so if you are familiar with the Ellison's short story. Penumbra is up for the same price as well, plus a bunch of other stuff under a 'halloween' promo. Nothing else price wise was partularly spectacular, though.

Worms Armageddon
Worms Blast
Worms Ultimate Mayhem
Worms Pinball
Worms Crazy Golf
Superfrog HD

Pay a minimum of $6 to unlock the following
Alien Breed: Impact
Alien Breed 2: Assault
Alien Breed 3: Descent
Worms Revolution Gold with all all the dlc

Cheers, just bought that lot. :thumb:

One of the more plentiful bundles this week - pay what you want for Batman: Arkham Asylum GOTY, F.E.A.R. 2 Project Origin, F.E.A.R. 3, Lord of the Rings: War in the North, and then if you match the (current) average price of $4.62 (~£2.90) and get Batman: Arkham City GOTY and Scribblenauts Unlimited thrown in aswell. All steam codes.

• Like 1

I already own all of those games. :(

Word of warning, LotR: WitN is an uninspired horrible buggy broken mess in single player, and don't even bother with online coop. The rest of the bundle is fantastic though.

Word of warning, LotR: WitN is an uninspired horrible buggy broken mess in single player, and don't even bother with online coop. The rest of the bundle is fantastic though.

Ah really?

War in the North was the only game I was really interested in, having already played Arkham (not interested in F.E.A.R.)

Is it only problematic on PC?

I only played it on PC, about a year ago, no idea if it's better on console.

The framerate is appalling, it shuts down and forgets save files occasionally, and a common problem is loading a new level for the bosses to not spawn on the map. Which you don't find out until you get to the end. And the only 'fix' is to reload an earlier save from a different level, replay back to that point, and hope it doesn't happen again.

And if you play multiplayer on PC, there's no way to disable the built in voice chat (it's not even push to talk) other than unplugging your mic/speakers.

Oh, and both I and the other 2 people I was playing with had to download an unofficial patch made by another player to even get the game to load past the first splash screen.

Edited by Davkaus

Â