AndyClarke

For the first time I won't be buying the new version, I've not played FM13 since November and the birth of my little boy.

I thought I'd miss playing a game I was so addicted to but it seems I've left it behind.

Shame it didn't happen when I was younger or I might have done better at school.. uni.... in work.... in relationships.... life in general.

Damn you Champ Man/FM, damn you. :)

That's a shame Trent because **** ******** ** **** *** ** FM2014. I can reveal what's behind the stars after release date :-)

Looking forward to seeing the ratings from you. An interesting period for the Villa researcher, from players on the down, to players on the up.

Nightmare period you mean! Had to sit in a little bit on some of the players to make sure the end of last season wasn't a fluke and is a true indication of their ability. I am definitely correct on one and wrong on another but I'll fix that in January.

You'll also need to remember that the new signings are nothing to do with me, the only one I've touched is Bacuna and that is only a few positional bits and bobs. I can assure you it will be a challenge managing Villa, both on the pitch and financially and a test of your skill at the game.

Edited by AndyClarke

I can imagine a lot of thought and hard work has gone into it, certainly looking forward to managing Villa and am glad it is a challenge, I like that. 

I've now pre-ordered and am awaiting the beta release.

:)

Im going to get the new fm. im in my 23rd season on fm13 and im top of the hall of fame with a tranfer budget of £403m. I have managed liverpool,citeh,chelsea,bayern,barca and im now in my 6th season at real madrid after jose finally retired!

I have also managed brazil and france. Interestingly Villa were relegated 20 years ago on my game and have never returned.

Tottenham have become a massive team on my save.

I love promoting youth and current real side has 13 players that came from the under 18 side. Due to the size of real madrid i cant buy anyone for less than £30m. I send my promising kids out on loan all the time and bring them back to madrid at 21. I also sell anyone who gets to 34 years old even if they are a club legend or not.

Never played FM before, is it worth me buying this one or should I go for 13 to get a feel for it and see if I will like it?

Can't see any sense in buying an old game with the new one just weeks away, if anything go onto steam and try out the demo and get a feel for it that way.

• Like 1

I'm guessing Villa might have 2m to spend, if this is the case I will use this on a loan signing.

If I can call Grealish back I will bring him into my main squad.

I'll play a similar style to our 4-3-2-1, depending on form.

Deffo starting with Villa.

-

Guzan

Lowton - Vlaar - Clark - Luna

Delph - Sylla - Westwood

Weimann - Gabby

Benteke

Subs: Steer, Bacuna, Baker, Herd, Grealish, Kozak, Helenius.

Edited by dodgyknees

Â