AndyClarke

What does this bit mean, (taking from "Whats New in Football Manager 2014")....

Play on Linux for the first time, plus the inclusion of ‘cloud-save’ technology which means that managers can now pursue a single career from any computer, anywhere in the world

Could I therefore play the game on my Nexus? I have no idea what Linux means.

Isn't Linux an operating system like Windows/Mac?

Linux is an operating system, cloud saves mean that if you're like me and have a 2 Mac's for example, you can play your game on either without the need to keep saving onto a USB stick.

For me this is helpful as I've had corrupt saves from USB transferring before, most notable losing my career at Hartlepool just after I'd got them into the Champions League :(

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know if a network game for FM 2014 is possible if one person is playing through windows and another playing on a mac?

My brother and I want to prove who is the greatest Faulkner manager of them all. (It will be me).

Does anyone know if a network game for FM 2014 is possible if one person is playing through windows and another playing on a mac?

My brother and I want to prove who is the greatest Faulkner manager of them all. (It will be me).

I see Lambert has your brother Paul playing this now, clearly wasn't to show him how tough a job the Villa one is.

Including the cloud based saved game is awesome! Can play at work and home now haha. 

What does this mean? Can I save it on my home computer and play it on my iPad en route to work? That would be asbofrickinlutely awesome!

Lose girlfriend and job in one go! Boom.

• Like 1

Including the cloud based saved game is awesome! Can play at work and home now haha. 

What does this mean? Can I save it on my home computer and play it on my iPad en route to work? That would be asbofrickinlutely awesome!

Lose girlfriend and job in one go! Boom.

It means you can save on your PC at home and then play at a PC elsewhere.

I doubt you'd be able to save it on PC and then pick it up on iPad as they would be different games (i think?) Plus I imagine that the cloud saving will be done through Steam, does the iPad have Steam?

I'm saying this assuming that the iPad version of the game will be different to the PC version? Or are they the same?

Edited by PieFacE

Â