Taking the other half to a game...

Dodgyknees

Transition complete!

She was just singing the "I don't care.." song (I showed it to her the other day). She then said "I am really getting into being a Villa supporter, I feel so proud"

Bingo! :)

Edited by dodgyknees
  • Like 1

Quite frankly the thought of taking women to football matches absolutely appals me. Next thing, they'll be wanting to drink out of pint glasses...or even having driving lessons ? What is wrong with you.....?

Indeed just leave them at the kitchen sink.

Took my mrs to her first football game against Wolves. We lost 1-0 and it was probably the worst performance I'd seen for years but the Mrs still loved it. Hasn't been back since though.

Id say take her to a game you expect lots of goals. So with this villa team that's any game :)

Quite frankly the thought of taking women to football matches absolutely appals me. Next thing, they'll be wanting to drink out of pint glasses...or even having driving lessons ? What is wrong with you.....?

Haha, I nearly fell off my chair when I read this. You just made my day :)

Similar situation.  Bringing my wife from across the pond.  She's not a fan, and almost certainly never will be.... but she's willing to travel with me, and will enjoy it for my sake. 

It will be my first time to villa park.  (first time in Britain in fact)  I told my wife I was a villa park virgin and we had to get that fixed !   Damn I love that woman, she said "OK"

Trying to decide between catching tottenham and everton on October 20 and 26.   In which case I need to book the flights SOON

OR sunderland at home nov 30 and fulham away on dec 7. 

OR, west brom at home on Jan 28 and everton away on feb 1.

Any suggestions?

Got a mate that will set me up with tickets at home games.

Anybody think Trees could set me up with an airline deal?

Â