Hull Tigers

HalfTimePost

Not to mention that beautiful city/town of Arsenal.

And if you're going to cite Villa as a league club that doesn't have its city/town name incorporated, then isn't it the case that none of the London clubs do, either?

• Like 1

Because we are called Aston Villa surely that means that we can never play outside of Aston.

I know that Everton don't play in Everton and Millwall don't play in Millwall but still wouldn't feel right.

Arsenal dropped Woolwich from their name when they left the area.

Because we are called Aston Villa surely that means that we can never play outside of Aston.

I know that Everton don't play in Everton and Millwall don't play in Millwall but still wouldn't feel right.

Arsenal dropped Woolwich from their name when they left the area.

I think you need to read up on your history regarding the parish of Aston.

There are only 2 clubs in the whole league that do not have their city/town name incorparated in their name, they are.

Aston Villa and Everton,...I hate Everton

Aston?

do you mean whole league pyramid, or Prem?

'cos I really want to say Port Vale

There are only 2 clubs in the whole league that do not have their city/town name incorparated in their name, they are.

Aston Villa and Everton,...I hate Everton

This really is a baffling post

• Like 2

How many clubs are there who are not actually named for the area they are from? Even Arsenal were originally from Woolwich Arsenal. 

You can't be 'from' Woolwich Arsenal. That's like saying we're from Aston Villa.

They were from Woolwich, where the arsenal happened to be situated.

How many clubs are there who are not actually named for the area they are from? Even Arsenal were originally from Woolwich Arsenal.

Fulham, cause they are from Putney.

Fulham are from Fulham, which is in the London borough of Hammersmith & Fulham. Their stadium is on the north bank of the Thames and probably the most prime piece of real estate in all of Europe. Putney is south of the river.

Yeah, that has to be up there too, but executive housing overlooking the Thames? I'll bet the new owners of Fulham have definitely considered it.

Â