Sydney/Oz Villans?

TH

I'm going down under for a few months for work and travel from mid September. Would be good to grab a beer with any other Villans in the NSW area.

What's it like in terms of watching games out there? Do places show it at ridiculous o clock?

I'm not Aussie but I'm studying here right now, if all goes well I might be able to come down to Sydney sometime :)

Someone really should organise this. Too many Aussies on VT for there not to be a VT gathering every now and then.

The one and only time I've met up with other Villans in Sydney was for the SHA game a couple of ears ago. I forget the exact occasion. Met in Cheers bar on George St. It's not much of a place, but it is open at "ridiculous o'clock".

Best idea is probably to open a thread in the Matchday section on a game-by-game basis. In the mean time I'll do what I can to find a better venue, ideally a smaller one that doesn't whore itself out to whichever teams are playing.

That said, I've just bought in nice new tele and signed up to the HD package on Foxtel, so it's going to be hard for me to find the motivation for two late night taxi rides :)

The one and only time I've met up with other Villans in Sydney was for the SHA game a couple of ears ago. I forget the exact occasion. Met in Cheers bar on George St. It's not much of a place, but it is open at "ridiculous o'clock".

Best idea is probably to open a thread in the Matchday section on a game-by-game basis. In the mean time I'll do what I can to find a better venue, ideally a smaller one that doesn't whore itself out to whichever teams are playing.

That said, I've just bought in nice new tele and signed up to the HD package on Foxtel, so it's going to be hard for me to find the motivation for two late night taxi rides :)

Time to turn your house into a pub :D

• 6 years later...
On 09/08/2013 at 00:36, darkwingduck said:

We've just set up a supporters group in Melbourne, and found a pub to call our home! Shame you're not making the trek down here.

I see this is still alive and well.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 years later...
Â