Anzhi selling off stars

vandaq

To be fair, £500m is a fair whack of £7.5bn. If you had £750 in your bank, you'd be pretty disappointed to lose £50, although it doesn't bankrupt you, it's still enough to make you reconsider how much you spend on stuff. It's the same thing, except you know, multiplied by 10 million, and it's happened to one of those lovely Russian Billionaires.

Sorry but no. Just no. That's a horrendous analogy.

Instead of multiplying your £750 analogy by 10 million just quadruple it. Say if I pick up £3k next month. Losing £200 isn't ideal but it wouldn't really affect my lifestyle too much. I wouldn't have to adjust like the £750 guy.

Now times my amount by a few million. It gets even easier to handle.

£500m is pennies to these people, he could well make that back in a day, like me with my £200.

I know it's a pretty bad analogy, I used £750 as an example as £50/£750 is the same percentage as £500m/£7.5bn. My point wasn't it must be tough for him, it was that although he has that much money, it's not quite peanuts in terms of his overall wealth, it's still quite a lot and I can understand why he's reducing how much Anzhi spend. My last sentence was meant to be sarcastic, hence why I said lovely russian billionaires, maybe it didn't get across as I thought it would. Obviously his "hardship" is much, much easier to deal with than normal peoples hardships.

How did I end up defending Russian Billionaires and their lifestyles?  :)

Anyway, back on topic, I hate Anzhi, along with Man City, Chelsea, Monaco, PSG etc., symbolise everything that is wrong with modern day football. On top of that, they are also shit which makes them even easier to hate, and thats not even mentioning the racism.

There backer lost £500million in the stock market the other day, desptite spending hundreds of millions, they are still a pretty poor football team.

dont know if ever watch Russian games in general but they are rubbish. might be the pitches but I havent seen a quality game since ESPN start showing it last year

Â