Match thread

Phumfeinz

I'm going down tomorrow, really looking forward to it.

However, last season I went to every game from Boxing day to the end of january & guess what? We lost every game & was probably our worst month of the season. As soon as I stopped going (West Ham game) we started winning and our form really picked up.

I'm warning you all, expect to lose tomorrow  :(

Taking my 4 year old daughter to her first ever game, don't know if ill be there for 5 mins or what, but worth a shot just to get photo's of her and VP :D

Same as mate can't wait. Gonna buy her a kit with her name on as well I reckon. So if anyone sees a little girl with Keira 4 on the back of her shirt that will be my daughter :)

I'll be going!

I called to get a ticket a few hours ago but I was 13th in the queue so I'll call them later.

exactly this

hoping to get one next to my brother. if not, oh well

I got home last night to find out that my cat has just cost me £67 at the vets because he has chin acne (he's a teenager).. So I'm sadly not going to the match :(

This was meant to be a frugal month!

AVTV and Woodward it is!

Went down to VP yesterday and ticket office and club shop was pretty busy, they say they are expecting over 20k.

I tried to look but couldn't find anything, anyone know how many we got for Inter Milan and Valencia at home? Think they were the last two pre season games we have played at VP.

Went down to VP yesterday and ticket office and club shop was pretty busy, they say they are expecting over 20k.

I tried to look but couldn't find anything, anyone know how many we got for Inter Milan and Valencia at home? Think they were the last two pre season games we have played at VP.

Inter Milan-36k, Fiorentina 21k, Vlalencia 19k. Valencia was on a Friday I think. The last match of the MON reign- he quit on the Monday. I think we should be near to the Fiorentina crowd- Malaga are a simliar sized club really.Inter Milan was the biggy.

I shall be listening to Mr Woodward cliché his way through all of our new foreign children

tumblr_lrfg2vt6Ma1qjcdex.jpg

Inter Milan-36k, Fiorentina 21k, Vlalencia 19k. Valencia was on a Friday I think. The last match of the MON reign- he quit on the Monday. I think we should be near to the Fiorentina crowd- Malaga are a simliar sized club really.Inter Milan was the biggy.

That Valencia game was THE most boring game I've seen at Villa Park

Edited by Spoony

Heh, yeah it was incredibly droll. I remember we had a free kick that went over, annnnnd...that's about it.

Hopefully, we'll see a better showing from both sides today.

Plenty of villa about at New Street (and surprisingly at my own Nuneaton for that matter) so the thought the we will get a 20k+ attendance seems accurate.

Malaga fans on the train out of New Street too - looks like they've brought more over than the, if I recall correctly, 10 or so that Valencia did for that game.

Â