Graham Burke

mikeyp102

If Rovers get him along with the rumoured Damien Duff to add to Drennan then they'll be almost too strong for the league :)

They are still far behind the a good Dundalk team at the moment who some people (very optimistically) think could get group stages in Europe this season. Also heard Rovers might go back for Enda Stevens if he goes home

...who some people (very optimistically) think could get group stages in Europe this season...

Fingers crossed. Always good for the league so long as they don't over-extend themselves financially in the process.

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for posting duck and good luck to him

Thought you'd gone all grandmother on us until I saw the posters name. Edited by skarroki
  • Like 3

• 6 years later...

I bought him from Shamrock iirc on a Sunderland save a few years back in League one. He had great technicals and was on a pittance but I soon discovered he had the physicality of an empty pack of crisps.

70k I'll never see again.

Yeah that cohort had a lot of promise but most of them did not make it as expected. I was on a night out in Sheffield in May 2017 at uni and Carruthers was there with the squad celebrating their promotion to the championship. Mckirdy seems to have done quite a good job in the lower leagues recently though.

Â