BT Sport

villarule123

Anyone getting this? I don't have BT Broadband so I'd have to pay £12 a month, but their content is impressive.

38 live PL games, Bundesliga, Serie A, Brazilian league and a few others. I'm tempted..

Id rather pay the £12 not to have Michael Owen and Clair balding on my tv.

It will fail like ESPN and setanta did, not enough people willing to pay extra subscription charges on top of what you already pay for skysports to watch west ham v Fulham or some other lower table clash cus like setanta and ESPN they never get the "big" games. People would rather go and watch these one off games down the pub.

ESPN have stopped broadcasting in England I believe, including the rather brilliant classic channel

Yeah I think that decision was made purely because they lost the Premier League rights to BT. If BT lose the rights in years to come they will just disappear too. Though, BT must be made of money.

i had espn, think villa played utd and baggies on it in the space of a month so i signed up annd never bothered cancelling it

it felt like football overload at times, i watched a few german games on it if i hadnt watched the prem in the day but by the time you've watched the mid day game, then the villa at 3, then the 5pm game then a bit of la liga, then the 2 sunday games, then the other la liga games... trying to squeeze in some bundesliga and serie A was hard work

agree about the classic channel, think ive seen 90% of the ESPN 30 for 30 on it now

Looks like BT Sport and Virgin are coming to an agreement. 

I think the later have to do this.  ESPN was a major catch for them last year and they would have struggled if they did not replace it.

BT have deep deep pockets, and can keep up if Sky try to outspend them.

Also, BT have been clever by using the football to sell broadband packages (in effect), rather than competing with Sky to sell TV as the main activity.

Anyone getting this? I don't have BT Broadband so I'd have to pay £12 a month, but their content is impressive.

38 live PL games, Bundesliga, Serie A, Brazilian league and a few others. I'm tempted..

I dont understand why anyone would subscribe to sky sports or bt sports when you can view all sport for free?

Can you get BT sport over the internet if you don't have BT Infinity?   I live in a new build which was constructed after our town got fibre optic cable so the chances of me being able to get BT Infinity any time soon are virtually non existent.   I would go go for the internet only package though, but I don't want to get into subscription TV. 

Looks like BT Sport and Virgin are coming to an agreement. 

I think the later have to do this.  ESPN was a major catch for them last year and they would have struggled if they did not replace it.

This is my hope..... I won't pay and extra £12 and Murdoch can **** himself if he thinks I'm giving him a penny. 

I dont understand why anyone would subscribe to sky sports or bt sports when you can view all sport for free?

There will always be ways around this but recently BT, Sky, Virgin Media, TalkTalk and EE were forced to block First Row Sports

I'm royally pissed off that they've got ESPN, i can't see my self paying for yet another sports add on though, on top of my £50 quid a month Virgin Media deal.

Ring virgin and threaten to leave them for Sky.  Then they'll probably half the price of your package to keep you.

Â