tickets

caw2510

Chelsea v Villa
Wednesday August 21 - 7.45pm
Barclays Premier League
Stamford Bridge
Ticket Allocation: 1,500 [the decision to take additional tickets will be made subject to demand]
Prices: £52 to £55 [adults], £23.50 [O65s and U18s] and £23.50 to £55 [disabled supporters]
Wheelchair Tickets: Wheelchair Allocation: five spaces, Ambulant Allocation: four spaces
Wednesday July 31 (from 9am): On sale to 2013-14 season card holders who attended five or more Barclays Premier League away fixtures in 2012-13*
Wednesday July 31 (from 2pm): On sale to 2013-14 season card holders who attended four or more Barclays Premier League away fixtures in 2012-13*
Friday August 2 (from 9am): On sale to 2013-14 season card holders who attended three or more Barclays Premier League away fixtures in 2012-13
Friday August 2 (from 2pm): On sale to 2013-14 season card holders who attended two or more Barclays Premier League away fixtures in 2012-13*
Tuesday August 6 (from 9am): On sale to 2013-14 season card holders who attended one or more Barclays Premier League away fixtures in 2012-13*
Tuesday August 6 (from 2pm): On sale to 2013-14 season card holders
Thursday August 8: On sale to supporters with away booking history in the 2012-13 season*
Wednesday August 14: On sale to supporters with any booking history*
*One ticket per client reference. Remember to supply one client reference per seat to build up booking history
Buy info: hotline 0800 612 0970, in person at Villa Village or New Street or from online box office.

http://www.avfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10265~3333940,00.html

Edited by wedge

I've just got tickets. Have people opted for lower or upper?

I chose upper, already breaking the bank for this, so I thought why not splash out the extra £3 quid for an elevated view!

Wouldn't normally pay this amount for a game of this stature,but have never been stamford bridge, keep putting it off year on year, and each time the ticket prices rise, so just going this year to get it out of the way!  

Our visits in recent years have either been a good result or a total spanking, hopefully its not the latter this time round...

I've just got tickets. Have people opted for lower or upper?

I chose upper, already breaking the bank for this, so I thought why not splash out the extra £3 quid for an elevated view!

Wouldn't normally pay this amount for a game of this stature,but have never been stamford bridge, keep putting it off year on year, and each time the ticket prices rise, so just going this year to get it out of the way!  

Our visits in recent years have either been a good result or a total spanking, hopefully its not the latter this time round...

I've gone for upper too. I'm hoping most people have. Cant see us taking that many fans to be honest.

Â