Christian Benitez

Swerbs

Yeah I assume they're his kids.

I think the text translates to something like "My two loves on my birthday"

Or maybe "My two loves with my birthday cake"?

:( :(

Edit: yeah I think it's the latter. "torta" is cake I think.

Edited by Stevo985

Very sad news, looked a good player even when he was with a struggling SHA.

I've been to Qatar, particularly Doha many times and car crashes are frequent unfortunately; i've seen some pretty scary things out there on the roads.

R.I.P Chucho.

Very sad news, looked a good player even when he was with a struggling SHA.

I've been to Qatar, particularly Doha many times and car crashes are frequent unfortunately; i've seen some pretty scary things out there on the roads.

R.I.P Chucho.

Me too, the driving standards there are unbelievably bad - probably the worst I've seen anywhere. Consequently when I saw two possible causes I figured it would be the RTA as every drive there feels like an accident about to happen.

Sad news for his family.

Fist of all, may I pass on my condolences onto the family and friends of Christian Benitez. 27 is far too young for anyone to go. Very sad indeed.

Now, I've been wondering whether to draw attention to the following or not, but I feel I need to, as I'm fairly p*ssed off! I'm honestly at a loss as to why in what you think would be a difficult time for fans of our neighbours, they still find the time to show how classless they are, and take it as a chance to have a pop at us and our support for Petrov. Like it's a f***ing competition! Anyway, I came across the following on twitter:

FORZA BLUES @ForzabluesGML5 3h

To respect the death of Chucho forza blues will have a minute applause in the 11th minute of the game vs Watford... http://fb.me/12PbkJx51
Expand
Reply Retweet Favorite More
Often Partisan @often_partisan 2h

@ForzabluesGML5 Absolutely not mate. Lets keep our dignity.
Expand
Gabriel Sutton @_thescore 2h

@often_partisan @forzabluesgml5 not sure I agree with that personally. Why would giving him an 11th minute applause be undignified?
Expand
Often Partisan @often_partisan 2h

@_thescore @forzabluesgml5 It's a v*lla thing to do.

Â