Top 4: Preference?

sheriffvilla

Which team in the "Top 4" do you dislike the least?  

108 members have voted

1. 1. Which team in the "Top 4" do you dislike the least?

• Arsenal
    • Man Utd
    • Liverpool
    • Chelsea

Chelsea, and it has always been Chelsea. It's not even the team I "dislike the least", since I don't even dislike them.

-They have a good few English players in their team.

-They slowed Uniteds dominance in the Premier League down.

-They were another reason why Liverpool would never win the league.

-Jose was a breath of fresh air, I was getting so very bored of the Fergie/Wenger battles.

-I hate Liverpool and United, since Wenger decided that Arsenal were no longer English, I began to hate them.

If a team from the big 4 were to win the league every year, I'd be happy to see Chelsea win it every year.

My preference would be Arse, Chelskee ans Liverplop to all catch syphilis and have to retire gracefully from associacion football, leaving AVFC to take all the honours

Chelsea, and it has always been Chelsea. It's not even the team I "dislike the least", since I don't even dislike them.

-They have a good few English players in their team.

-They slowed Uniteds dominance in the Premier League down.

-They were another reason why Liverpool would never win the league.

-Jose was a breath of fresh air, I was getting so very bored of the Fergie/Wenger battles.

-I hate Liverpool and United, since Wenger decided that Arsenal were no longer English, I began to hate them.

If a team from the big 4 were to win the league every year, I'd be happy to see Chelsea win it every year.

Chelsea are everything that is wrong with football.

My preference would be Arse, Chelskee ans Liverplop to all catch syphilis and have to retire gracefully from associacion football, leaving AVFC to take all the honours

So that's a vote for Utd, then?

Â