Top 4: Preference?

sheriffvilla

Which team in the "Top 4" do you dislike the least?  

108 members have voted

1. 1. Which team in the "Top 4" do you dislike the least?

• Arsenal
    • Man Utd
    • Liverpool
    • Chelsea

Arsenal for me.

They play football in the way it was meant to be played.

Yup its Arsenal, for the above reasons.

I hate Liverplop the most out of the top 4, all down to their fans as well.

I agree, that season they went unbeaten in was some of the best football i have ever seen.

Process of elimination:

I by definition dislike the clubs that are media darlings, and since the only football media I pay attention to is World Soccer Daily on Sirius Satellite, that rules out Liverpool and Chelsea.

Man Utd are/were associated with the f***ing Yankees, so they suck by association.

That leaves Arsenal.

• 1 year later...

thread_necromancer-1.png

Setting aside the use of "Top 4" in the thread title (to be fair, who around this time would have thought that we'd be sitting 4th and level on points with Man Utd right now?)...

Have intervening events changed your preference?

I'd still have to say that Arsenal would get my vote, but only barely now (thanks to Arsene's antics in recent months). Chelsea's stock picks up most of the slack, I guess (couldn't pick Utd or Liverpool), even though in the hosting changes to World Soccer Daily since that post, the Liverpool fan has been successively replaced by a Utd fan and a Rangers fan.

Contraversial view but Chelsea. We never seem to get beat by them twice each season so they don't enrage me. They also haven't tapped up our players (Livershite). And I can stand their managers (unlike the other 3)

If Chelsea maintain a sell-to-buy policy for the next couple of windows, I'd probably put them ahead of Arsenal.

Just as long as they don't win a European Cup...

This is tough. The only one not in the running is Chel$ki as I'd happily see them do a Leeds times ten and not blink an eye about it. They can rot in hell and the sooner the better.

Arsenal are wonderful to watch but I can't stand Wenger.

Liverpool are supported by a lot of my mates and I've spent quite a bit of time in Liverpool itself but again I can't stand Benitez and the arrogance of their fans. Though unlike United fans as I'm about to say, 'plop fans are at least mildly knowledgeable about things outside Anfield.

My main gripe with ManUre is the total cockiness and ignorance of their fans. Nothing exists outside the walls of Mould Trafford and they back this up by having no knowledge of anything other than their own starting 11 (and even that's stretching it). Having said that, I do like Alex Ferguson. I think he is the best manager I've seen in my lifetime and I like how he gradually builds generational teams rather than fire-selling/buying like others. So in that sense I respect how ManUre do their team 'the proper way' and I think they play football the proper way too. Not the boring gritty crap we suffer at Chel$ki or 'plop and not the namby pamby stuff Arsenal can be so pretty but infuriating with too. ManUre have skill, they can do the fancy stuff and the defensive stuff but mostly they play right and invariably win.

So after talking myself around, I think I dislike Man Utd the least out of the top 4.

Arsenal for me. Don't really know why, but I hate United and Liverpool and think i always will. Also, chelsea carry a natural hatred for buying their way into the upper echelons of football.

So that leaves Arsenal. Although I'm not too fond of them either.

I hate them all but Man Utd do my head in the least.

I think Man Utd play far more attractive football than Arsenal. Give me the movement and flair of Giggs, Ronaldo, Rooney, Tevez, Scholes et al over the slow, measured build up of Arsenal.

EDIT : ha ha - just noticed the bump. Nice one Levi

Up until recently Arsenal was the obvious choice. But now that they're our rivals, I've started to feel very differently about them. Especially what with Wenger being the biggest cock to ever grace the earth.

I went for Man United, because I quite like Fergie and have a healthy amount of respect for what they have achieved over the years.

Up until recently Arsenal was the obvious choice. But now that they're our rivals, I've started to feel very differently about them. Especially what with Wenger being the biggest cock to ever grace the earth.

I went for Man United, because I quite like Fergie and have a healthy amount of respect for what they have achieved over the years.

Pretty much my view as well.

Gotta be Arsenal, loved the way they played football. It's a bit different now that we're direct rivals to them. So I went for United, would love them to knock Liverpool off their **** perch.

I despise Liverpool Football Club. Detest them to my utter core. I'd say I hate them 100 times more than SHA

Of the top four, naturally I dislike Aston Villa the least. In fact, I love Villa!

Setting aside the use of "Top 4" in the thread title (to be fair, who around this time would have thought that we'd be sitting 4th and level on points with Man Utd right now?)...

Â