Match thread

KjParton

Im in a suit, just came from work, feel like a right nob. Excited for jack to come on though hell be right next to the villa fans. Hes got to impress !

Shame he hasnt got the beast to play off, but hopefully feeds helenious

Love to see a win and a clean sheet tidy! Looks like we're doing the biz as normal going forward, fingers crossed we can keep it tight at the back! Think a clean sheet in pre-season will do them the world of good! Really excited to see grealish play, heard nothing but good things bout him on here! Love how people slate agbonlohor, love him I do, he's alway there when we need him, if only every player was as loyal as gabby!

Im in a suit, just came from work, feel like a right nob. Excited for jack to come on though hell be right next to the villa fans. Hes got to impress !

Shame he hasnt got the beast to play off, but hopefully feeds helenious
yep should be interesting to see him aswell. I havent seen him play.

Pretty decent 1st half - some very good link up play indeed, even with some sharpness in passing missing.

Thought both Delph and Gabby were outstanding. Not just because of their goals but their workrate and attacking Walsall.

Delphs passing and moving has certainly improved! He's a starter for me come the new season.

Both Vlaar and Baker look very comfortable alongside on another - another sign that Clark won't get much game time IMO.

Delph has been the best so far, or at least equal with gabby. Looks really good, not liking bacuna at rb as I think he might get to aggressive sometimes. Still, he did a decent enough job so far. Good half I would say.

As others have said, Gabby and Delph have been excellent - Delph's passing has been sensational.

Benteke looks a little behind the others fitness wise and we don't look particularly dangerous from set pieces, but overall it's been a very good half.

Â