Looks like the new f1 2013 game will be vastly improved. You'll be able to use older cars from the 1980s and on. The penalty system will be improved (most aggravating part of f1 2012), you can also race on old tracks like imola and circuit Jerez. They say the handling will also be improved for a more realistic car feel. What do you all think?

I was looking forward to the classic mode until they said Senna wouldn't be in it.

Meh. They need to introduce GP2 or something, there's no real progression in the game and it all gets rather tedious once you've completed a season. Should be a sim race option, there's some tracks which are just shite to race on.

• Like 1

Agree, track creator would be so cool too.

Yeah I agree it would be nice to have the work your way from a nobody to a world champion. I heard that they don't have the licensing for gp2 that's why they can't introduce it.

A chance to realise my dreams and play as Max Chilton.

Edited by RunRickyRun
  • Like 2

Played it last night for the first time. Disappointing. Old tracks, cars and drivers are all nice additions but it's a game that doesn't seem to change much with each iteration. Just felt like I was playing Toca2 again.

said in review that another pack is available for 20 quid more but didnt say what was in that

you get a load of 90s drivers and cars with that one

good game, but not much different to last year... or the year before... or the year before

Sign in to follow this  

Â