The complete and utter chants thread

Pricey_1984

Boum Boum Boum-a let me here you say Wheo Wheo!

im sure its better to just sing boom boom let me hear ya say bouma

BOUMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I think you are right on that one. Think it's probably the best chant for him considering the original tune basically says his name.

To the tune of 'Dance now wherever you may be.. i am the lord of the dance says he'...

'STAND NOW... WHEREVER YOU MAY BE...

WE ARE THE BOYS OF A.V.F.C...

WE ARE NOT SCARED, OR AFRAID OF YOU...

.. WE ARE THE GIANTS IN CLARET AND BLUE'!!

To the tune of 'Dance now wherever you may be.. i am the lord of the dance says he'...

First 2 lines go really well but the last two line don't seem to flow too well to the tune.

"Stand now, wherever you may be,

we are the boys of A.V.F.C

and we're not scared, we'll never bow to you,

cos we are the giants in claret and blue!"

Black country villa? you come up with some good chants, you go regularly? I think we could certainly get some awesome lyrical chants going down the Holte end. Perhaps dish out some flyers. I don't know about people on here but we need more variety in our repetoire. Even spurs are coming up with inventive chants for christ sake. lol

(to blues if they are still in relegation contention when we play them and we're still in contention for europe)

We don't need no relegation,

we just want to go abroad (as in europe)

We just think your f*ckin awful,

Hey Goldie, liquidate your club,

all in all your just a, another sh*t on the board. (as in himself and the fact blues are in the prem)

First 2 lines go really well but the last two line don't seem to flow too well to the tune.

Black country villa? you come up with some good chants, you go regularly?

Nice one mate, shame our fans aren't creative enough to sing any of them. They'd rather sing 'shit on the City' right after we equalise, the right side of the Upper Holte are the main culprits, always singing daft songs or the wrong song at the wrong time.

And yeh i do, Upper Holte K5

Black country villa? you come up with some good chants, you go regularly?

Nice one mate, shame our fans aren't creative enough to sing any of them. They'd rather sing 'shit on the City' right after we equalise, the right side of the Upper Holte are the main culprits, always singing daft songs or the wrong song at the wrong time.

And yeh i do, Upper Holte K5

I got a fair few chants on the go that I have been posting on here and writing down. I generally go with lads that get so into the game they only make a noise when we score. I make music so I like to try and sing along, but always get the "you Pri*k" looks when I start trying something new.

I messaged the general one of my better ones and he said he enjoyed it, so I think it's time we got together to try and publish some chants (the classics) and some new ones, then people can at least make some noise.

It's not "awful" to try and get something new into the stands. I don't know how Liverpool and other clubs manage to get new tunes out at such a volume, but they must be doing something.

something original and unique is what we need. Like you say singing "shit on the city" right after we score, how tepid is that? we might as well just chant "villa, Villa VILLA" for the full 90 minutes.

I don't know how many of you have fans at Blues and Coventry city, but they do think it's pretty funny that whenever they are watching villa they on MOTD all they hear is about 3 chants.

My old man

shit on the city

villa villa villa,

possibly do do do do marlon harewood.

we need something positive and some refreshing changes on the terraces. It's happening on the pitch, in the coaching and management and definitely in the boardroom so why not try something on the terraces.

Unfortunately I haven't got a season ticket but coming into a good job now so next season I will probably be joining you in K5 or K4 but atm I am only going to 4-8 games this season.

perhaps put on here or sending ones round the pub of a chant to try out. if it's pants its pants and we move onto the next one. but if it's good then we should keep it.

the way I try and write chants is to think of a well known tune and adapt the words to they rhyme similarly. if you look back on page 40 I think I posted on to Fleetwood Mac's everywhere. Even my work colleague who supports Sky Blue's began singing it, and the General seemed to like it.

however my greatest achievement was getting warwickshire cricket fans to chant "The only thing your famous for is sauce" to Worcestershire fans...people loved it and it does bring people to smile when you hear a good new chant.

'Follow follow follow,

Aston Villa's the team we follow,

And they all said he was shit, until his bicycle kick,

Now Marlons the deadliest striker we knooow'

Quality song this one!! I like.

this is no joke - as a 44 year old singing villa season ticket holder - heres a plan - from start to finish against the noses we sing 'keep right on till the trinity road' all around the ground - would render any thing they sung in our hat! - really piss them off too:)everytime they sing they are supporting us:)

Head to toe in Claret and Blue

Carew Carew

Bullies defenders and goalies too

Carew Carew

He's 6ft 5 and from Norway

We flock each week to see him play

And we all know Big Johns the man to score our goals

Na nana na na na na naaah na na naaahh na naaaaah

this is no joke - as a 44 year old singing villa season ticket holder - heres a plan - from start to finish against the noses we sing 'keep right on till the trinity road' all around the ground - would render any thing they sung in our hat! - really piss them off too:)everytime they sing they are supporting us:)

:shock:

Head to toe in Claret and Blue

Carew Carew

Bullies defenders and goalies too

Carew Carew

He's 6ft 5 and from Norway

We flock each week to see him play

And we all know Big Johns the man to score our goals

Na nana na na na na naaah na na naaahh na naaaaah

to the tores tune? would work really well, gonna pass this onto my mates

hows about:

I saw this lad, the other day,