The complete and utter chants thread

Pricey_1984

Me too bud. Plenty of us wish we could get em going again....

The bells are ringing for the claret and blue.

The fans are singing for the claret and blue.

Everybody is knowing, to the Villa they’re going.

Where the Villa are showing.

We’re the best in the land. Best in the land.

To the tune of Whatcha Say by Jason Derulo

"Rudy Gestede, he's gonna score with his head

don't you know it's rudy gestede, he's gonna score with his head..."

Quite like this Kaiser Chiefs one (see link to some guy singing it)

Let it never be said, that goalscoring is dead, cos up for Villa, we've got Rudy Gestede

With his big crazy hair, he is class in the air.

He leaps like a salmon, jump with him if you dare.

Rudy, Rudy, Rudy, Rudy!

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/watch-christian-benteke-chant-fan-10052668

WATCH: Christian Benteke chant fan adapts a Kaiser Chiefs hit to salute Aston Villa's new striker      

Edited by Gary Thomas

It was actually piss poor, it was stolen from the baggies singing 4-0 on your big day out at the weekend

I've heard the x-y in you're cup final chant plenty of times before when we've beat Wba or Sha. We can't really do it anymore after the Arsenal nightmare 

Jack and Gil kick up the skill and pass the ball to Adama,

Down the wing, puts a ball in with sting and Gestede scores another!

Note: This will never actually happen!

Edited by PieFacE

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Too late now but has anyone else seen the Ajax fans sing Bob Marley's "Three little birds"?

Would be perfect for us right now, "don't worry about a thing, cause every little things gonna be alright"

Apparently it was being sung last night! I hate that song, but in the context of the current climate, I'd not be annoyed to see it take off.

Too late now but has anyone else seen the Ajax fans sing Bob Marley's "Three little birds"?

Would be perfect for us right now, "don't worry about a thing, cause every little things gonna be alright"

Apparently it was being sung last night! I hate that song, but in the context of the current climate, I'd not be annoyed to see it take off.

Yh it was. Copied from Sunderland 

Sacrilege, Bob Marley is a legend! Not that I wanna hear Villa fans singing it.

Sacrilege, Bob Marley is a legend! Not that I wanna hear Villa fans singing it.

Although I'm not his biggest fan, I concede that he's massive icon. I like The Wailers' early work, especially the stuff with Scratch, and Catch a Fire is excellent. However I could write an essay on why I don't like his later stuff, and in particular 3 Little Birds. Soz like.

Â