Bodymoor ...

Ulver

Hopefully common sense will prevail & the club will adopt a lighter attitude & not rum BMH like Stalag 17

Ultimately the fans are the life blood & soul of any football club & should be welcomed with open arms.

Cast your minds back a few years to when Randy first took over & many of us, myself included.where invited & ferried by coach to witness the facilities first hand at BMH & where even greeted there by the charm & hand shake of the legendary General Charles C Krulak. That is surely a contradiction of what is going on today?

The more you think about how BMH was run previously the more it makes sense to leave it as it was.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it let alone snap it in two.

Hopefully after a re-think this will all just turn out to be a storm in a tea cup..

Don't want to stomp on tradition, but I think it's unusual to have fans waiting out in the car park. Just my opinion though. Obviously different on the ground.

It isn't the players car park!

would you expect to turn up to pinewood studio's and expect time with a film star or Abbey road and expect to speak to Paul McCartney in their hey day armed with an autograph book.

Yes. Unless I have been hallucinating all my life, this is exactly what stars in any entertainment sector whose earning power partly depends on maintaining a public profile are prepared to do and probably expect to.

Can't see why Villa should think they are any exception.

That's rubbish Briny. Yes, pester them all you want in public.

But if they're at their place of work, behind closed doors, training, practicing for a performance, whatever.. Then the public don't just automatically have the right to be let in 'because they're entertainers'.

No-one's talking about allowing people in to "pester" them while they are actually training! It's when they are coming from and going to their "place of work". It's perfectly normal for kids to try to get autographs in these situations and it is ridiculously heavy-handed of the club to seek to ban it.

Sorry guys, just don't agree with the training ground stalking, never have.

I also don't agree with this divine right to to have access to players and if they don't speak to us they are arseholes.

My take is simply this.... I have bought 2 season tickets in the trinity best part c £1000....what am I expecting for my money.

Commitment and a performance....good results would be very nice.

No personal involvement, no meetings or hand shakes....they go their way I go mine.

Trust me, when you get to know them, it spoils it.

Â