Match Thread

samjp26

Benteke and Helenius together would be nice..

This! I feel like you can double up on one beast of a forward but not two!

Still not sure how likely it is for us to see them play together yet as the teams have generally been balanced first half and second so far and we certainly haven't seen what would seem our best teams playing together. It's more been a fitness and match play exercise and I think that will probably continue to be the case, especially for Benteke, providing he even plays after we thought he came off early on Tuesday.

Well he said a few would be back so in keeping with mixing it up a bit, and in the hope they are available I would like to see a starting line up of;

Guzan

Lowton Okore Baker Luna

Bakuna Westwood Gardner

Tonev Benteke Grealish

And a clean sheet with us winning 2-0

Well he said a few would be back so in keeping with mixing it up a bit, and in the hope they are available I would like to see a starting line up of;

Guzan

Lowton Okore Baker Luna

Bakuna Westwood Gardner

Tonev Benteke Grealish

And a clean sheet with us winning 2-0

Jack's not in the squad tomorrow, playing against Newport instead. I'm pretty sure you'll see a strong side against crewe and a younger one against newport but im not 100%.

Edited by kevangrealish

Yeah I agree that Grealish is a talent from the bits I've seen from him. If he has the mentality of the likes of Weimann and Gabby instead of Moore/Delfouneso/, he's going to be a big player.

I'm destined not to watch Jack Grealish in the flesh :@@@

Went to Tamworth U21's Grealish plays for 1st team.

Going to Crewe, Grealish doesn't play

Not going to Newport, Grealish plays.

FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUU

• Like 1

Â