Manchester United

BOF

fergie i think managed the club, managed those that played for it, managed the way information was reported out of the club, managed agents of the players who played for him, if you're a liverpool fan you will believe he managed the refs

i dont believe he is doing any of that right now, maybe OGS has a better appreciation of it all we will have to wait and see, in the summer and after the honeymoon maybe the Instagram accounts and the leaks of players being unhappy will come back

On 22/01/2019 at 20:29, rodders0223 said:

Alex Ferguson barely managed the team when he was there. He left most of the details and training down to his coaches and just oversaw everything but made his presence known at all times.

I’m not sure about that, he was top of his game for over quarter of a century built several sides from scratch with a variety of number 2’s.

It's starting to become a game of moving goalposts for OGS. 

The squad is angry, tired and lacks fitness > Brings in Phelan and changes the way utd plays. Reaction: OGS only went in and "smiled". Anyone could've done it (Even himself of Bruce according to Ince)

We could beat rabble like Brighton, Cardiff and Newcastle any day! The real test will be Spurs and Arsenal away. OGS beats both away, and increases the wins in a row to 8. Reaction: The real real real test will be PSG, Arsenal and Spurs weren't really a test anyway.

Now the tune of many of the so called pundits is "we shouldn't give the job to OGS because he's not proven himself until he's either won the "odd cup", got us in to top 2 or won the CL".

If they don't hire him I'm sure the players will be properly angry, they've got to now, haven't they? 

1 minute ago, magnkarl said:

If they don't hire him I'm sure the players will be properly angry, they've got to now, haven't they? 

Depends on who they hire instead.

If they hire Zidane I don't think the players will be bothered

49 minutes ago, sne said:

Neymar out of the CL meetings for PSG.

Man U might actually have chance here.

PSG still favorites thou IMO.

Never been impressed when seen Neymar played. 

I rate Mbappe much, much higher than Neymar. Mbappes frightening pace is a nightmare for any defense.

25 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Never been impressed when seen Neymar played. 

I rate Mbappe much, much higher than Neymar. Mbappes frightening pace is a nightmare for any defense.

Neymar is one of the best attacking players in the world after Messi & CR7.

He may be a horrible bedazzled, petulant little diving cheat who has the shadiest transfer history of all times and who would gladly kill the last unicorn on the planet if he could have fancy jacket made out of it and get lot's of attention for it.

But he's also extremely talented.

FWIW I also really like Mbappè

• Like 3

No way Neymar is on that level, he is even more overhyped than Pogba. The World Cup showed him up for what he was a petulant, headless diva that even Brazilians started to turn against 

Is he a good player yes but he is probably not even in the class of quality players behind Messi and Ronaldo for me

• Like 1

Â