Manchester United

BOF

dont like saying "found out" but IMO the reality was his teams never actually played good football, he was hard to beat, master of the 1-0 at home and 0-0 away vs his competitors and then bullied the lesser teams, he could also use the media, he was brilliant at deflecting the attention away from his style of football and his players poor performances with his everyone look at me routine, as soon as thats gone the cracks appear, tbf i only saw it when he played barca, when he was at chelsea and he sent his team out playing horrible anti football loads of fouls kill the game the english media lapped it up and the woe is chelsea lets bully a good ref in to retirement and UEFAlona stuff all swept over how he played those games, at madrid when i was away from all the media stuff it was even more noticeable, the way he set madrid up in the classicos was shocking and he couldnt hide it anymore, now after the last season at chelsea and the failing at utd the english media have finally taken their tongue out of his ass, once that weapon has been stripped from him he'll crumble

• Like 1

Martial has already regressed, Rashford looks like he is regressing, another young talent Luke Shaw is getting publicly slagged off by his manager. What happened to that Fosu Mensah wonderkid too? **** knows.

Mkhitaryan will be another Cuadrado and Salah, quickly discarded with little thought or reasoning.

2 hours ago, Xela said:

I think BOF said it (or was it Blandy)... Mourinho, 6 wins in 10... crisis time, yet, Pep, 3 wins in 10... genius. 

I dunno whether to be flattered or insulted :)

Thinking I'm smart enough to know about that sort of thing and make astute observations - flattered

Thinking I'm so nerdy as to know how many wins Manchestery managers have done - insulted ;)

I'll go with the O'Flattery. Ta.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, blandy said:

I dunno whether to be flattered or insulted :)

Thinking I'm smart enough to know about that sort of thing and make astute observations - flattered

Thinking I'm so nerdy as to know how many wins Manchestery managers have done - insulted ;)

I'll go with the O'Flattery. Ta.

Thinking about, if it was nerdlike stats then it must be @BOF :P

• Like 2

Now he's deflecting criticism from himself onto the whole club. Maybe he's correct? But it does seem like a typical Mourinho tactic.  If thats the case I wonder how long he's going to last?

Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho is investigating all aspects of first-team affairs after being dismayed at the culture he has inherited at the club.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37930776

Â