Manchester United

BOF

4 hours ago, Zatman said:

I still think Pogba price tag is a smokescreen for the real problem at United. Mourinho lack of bottle to drop Rooney

Stan Collymore was suggesting that Rooney might have a clause in his deal to say he plays when fit. Sounds far fetched doesn't it but Rooney's agent is Collymore's old agent so he has some insight and said agent had United over a barrel when it looked like Rooney was off to City a few years back.

It would certainly explain a few things.

3 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

Stan Collymore was suggesting that Rooney might have a clause in his deal to say he plays when fit. Sounds far fetched doesn't it but Rooney's agent is Collymore's old agent so he has some insight and said agent had United over a barrel when it looked like Rooney was off to City a few years back.

It would certainly explain a few things.

It does seem that way from the outside, if its true then Ed Woodward should be sacked

It might not be in Rooney's deal as he has been getting the exact same treatment with England. I suspect that the sponsors instead have clauses in their contracts that specifically mention him and the % is so interesting that while the manager is not legally required to play him, certain pragmatic realities present themselves.

...now where's my tinfoil hat 

16 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Surely the solution to the Pogba problem is.....drop Fellani. Unbelievable how that guy is still at United and has been a regular starter for three different managers now.

Fellaini is their Westwood

7 hours ago, terrytini said:

Just popped in to say how much I am enjoying watching Man Utd, Rooney, and Jose, at the moment.

A real treat.

Absolutely. I thought that the rubbish served up under Moyes would be a treat that only extended to a season or so. A couple of years and a trillion pound later, and most unlikeable manager in recent memory, the joy continues. 

54 minutes ago, av1 said:

Absolutely. I thought that the rubbish served up under Moyes would be a treat that only extended to a season or so. A couple of years and a trillion pound later, and most unlikeable manager in recent memory, the joy continues. 

Have another Like.

Lol.

I know its Northampton but Schneiderlein and Herrera have shown more than Pogba and Fellaini have in 90 minutes than other 2 have shown all season. Carrick could be crucial return for them. Carrick - Herrera - Pogba could be a better midfield than what currently playing

on another note Rooney and Daley Blind look awful

• Like 1

A masterstroke by Mourinho last night.  He has given Rooney enough rope to hang himself with over the past few weeks.  Last night, front and centre, against League One opposition Rooney resembled a beached whale.  The fans already overwhelmingly want him dropped.  Mourinho had to be careful dropping THE senior player in the squad for fear of losing another dressing room.  But now Rooney can have no complaints.  The fact Jose brought on the big guns to finish Rooney's job for him only makes it more delicious.  United's season can start in earnest now with the pudding in his rightful position, on the bench.

1 hour ago, BOF said:

A masterstroke by Mourinho last night.  He has given Rooney enough rope to hang himself with over the past few weeks.  Last night, front and centre, against League One opposition Rooney resembled a beached whale.  The fans already overwhelmingly want him dropped.  Mourinho had to be careful dropping THE senior player in the squad for fear of losing another dressing room.  But now Rooney can have no complaints.  The fact Jose brought on the big guns to finish Rooney's job for him only makes it more delicious.  United's season can start in earnest now with the pudding in his rightful position, on the bench.

I suggested it a page or so back, I wouldn't be surprise if Rooney picked up a knock or strain in training that might put him out for a week or 3. If I was Jose i'd have a quiet word with Wayne and suggest this might be the best action to take all things considered.

Avoids the media circus (although I'm sure some will put 2 and 2 together) and gets WR out of the firing line for a week or 2.

56 minutes ago, Genie said:

Avoids the media circus (although I'm sure some will put 2 and 2 together) and gets WR out of the firing line for a week or 2.

Also, quite tellingly, the meeja have recently started to turn on Rooney, finally recognising that he has been shite.  SSN mentioned the Red Issue poll (influential United website) where something like 99.8% of fans want him dropped.  His clock is definitely ticking, if it hasn't already expired.

43 minutes ago, BOF said:

Also, quite tellingly, the meeja have recently started to turn on Rooney, finally recognising that he has been shite.  SSN mentioned the Red Issue poll (influential United website) where something like 99.8% of fans want him dropped.  His clock is definitely ticking, if it hasn't already expired.

I read that 4 times, and only on the 4th read, did it not say "His cock is definitely tingling".

the **** is wrong with me? :( 

On 22/09/2016 at 13:51, lapal_fan said:

I read that 4 times, and only on the 4th read, did it not say "His cock is definitely tingling".

the **** is wrong with me? :( 

Cock on the brain pal   attachment.php?attachmentid=45448&stc=1&d=1105937892

Edited by Xela
  • Like 1

I wonder how many pages the "Aston Villa" thread has on Red Cafe. Id guess not many. Or to put it another way, I despise Man United with every bone of my Villa supporting body and I couldn't give two ***** about Pogba, Mourinho or anyone else from that despicable glory hunting brand. 

Let's discuss them a bit more though.....Just in case they don't feel important enough. :)

Â