Manchester United

BOF

10 hours ago, Czechlad said:

Could is the key word though. After last season, it made sense to strengthen their squad which they did. There are plenty of clubs who I could see finishing top 4 this season and United needed to be one of them especially because their sponsorship deals involve United being in the champions league. 

Yes I'd agree with that but my point is a 100m transfer like Pogba isn't a total success if they're just finishing 4th each season.

Real Madrid judge their Galactico signings on whether they win them the Champions league or not. Obviously Man. United are a long way off that level but I'd say Pogba should be inspiring them to at least one title win in next few seasons.

1 hour ago, VillaChris said:

Pogba given one match ban by the FA, out of Bournemouth game!

Most likely wouldn't have started anyway. Home debut vs. Southampton next Friday I reckon. Without Smalling and Pogba for the first game, two pillars in the central chain. Could go either way, but wouldn't be surprised if Man Utd won 3-0. God it's depressing we aren't even in the Premier League anymore. Can't even choose AVFC as my favorite team on Fantasy Premier League :(

1 hour ago, Papillon said:

Most likely wouldn't have started anyway. Home debut vs. Southampton next Friday I reckon. Without Smalling and Pogba for the first game, two pillars in the central chain. Could go either way, but wouldn't be surprised if Man Utd won 3-0. God it's depressing we aren't even in the Premier League anymore. Can't even choose AVFC as my favorite team on Fantasy Premier League :(

I'm rooting for Leicester again. 

1 hour ago, Villaphan04 said:

Mourinho just said that Bailly was injured earlier this week and the physio deserved some of the credit for his MOTM performance. Will Mou ever change?

He loves the fact he winds people up. Just like Fergie used to

Zlatan is just such a beast!!!

IMO the most entertaining (not the best mind you) now active player in football.

Loving that the PL finally get to experience him before he retires.

35 y.o, still dominating.

2 minutes ago, sne said:

Zlatan is just such a beast!!!

IMO the most entertaining (not the best mind you) now active player in football.

Loving that the PL finally get to experience him before he retires.

35 y.o, still dominating.

I hate Mourinho but I think Zlatan will win him the league. Man City will go in a slump sometime, Zlatan if fit won't.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Just want to see what he's like away to a Man. City or Chelsea where space will be more limited.

He'll dominate at Old Trafford, that's not in question.

In those two games he might go invisible because it is against good teams. There is another 36 games. He might score in those games, like in El Clasico for Barcelona or Sweden against Italy. He is an enigma. Over a season this is great signing for Man Utd.

• Like 2

Rumour has it he was in the top 3 when the players did their "return to training fitness test" and broke the power records whatever they are!?

hes a freak of nature, in a good way! Super fit, the ultimate athlete who uses/wastes energy only when he needs to! IMO still one of the top 10-15 players in world football....bearing in mind he turns 35 this year!?

title winning signing for Man Utd IMO

3 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Just want to see what he's like away to a Man. City or Chelsea where space will be more limited.

He'll dominate at Old Trafford, that's not in question.

You dont win leagues vs City and Chelsea though, United problem last few seasons was they werent beating teams like Bournemouth and Southampton, 

they are already 6 points up on last season on the same fixtures last season

58 minutes ago, Zatman said:

You dont win leagues vs City and Chelsea though, United problem last few seasons was they werent beating teams like Bournemouth and Southampton, 

they are already 6 points up on last season on the same fixtures last season

Didn't arsenal finish 2nd without beating any of the top 6 teams or something like that?

Hello Mr. Zatman :)

• Like 1

I am already sick to death of the pogba w*nkfest but what I saw last night made me barf my dinner up.

Sky sports (yeah, l know !) went pitch side to Kammy who excitedly  confirmed that pogba and fellaini were "passing to each other in the warm up" proving their link up to be something to watch (or words to that effect ).

Jesus H Christ......

• Like 1

Â