Manchester United

BOF

Well they wanted Vermaelen didn't they? He dropped off the radar at Arsenal but is better than what they have there currently.

Well they failed to sign him because he chose, or Arsenal chose to sell him to, Barcelona.

Blackett won't be seen again this season I reckon. Reckon LVG will play Carrick at the back when he's fit and send Blackett out on loan.

I feel sorry for him, he's apparently a 'talented' young 'prospect' but could well be destroyed by his experiences this season already. 

He's young and hasn't got an experienced head next to him, instead he has numpties like Smalling, Evans and Jones, who are overrated mid table standard footballers with no leadership qualities.

The Sun are reporting that Carrick will be played at CB when he's fit, dunno if they'll go back to 3 at the back and he'll be the ball playing defender libero or whatever you call it.

I see United are considering filling the gap left by having no champions league with "lucrative friendlies in the middle east"

What a wonderful idea.

Nothing like removing the main advantage they have over (who they see to be) their rivals this season by knackering their players flying to Qatar and back every week.

Â