Manchester United

BOF

3 minutes ago, Genie said:

Clubs like Man United are absolutely killing the game if that is true. They should walk away if the agent wants that kind of money and "take one for the football team"

From the telegraph 

"This results in a profit of €95m, of which €27m will be paid to Mino Raiola and his company. Taking fees into account, our net profit on Pogba comes at €72m." 

Full story http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/european/paul-pogba-manchester-united-news-agent-mino-raiola-27m-transfer-juventus-confirm-a7379831.html

Edited by Jimzk5

6 minutes ago, Zatman said:

with what happened in last 2 games and his attitude with Conte I expect to see the old Jose tomorrow. a poisonous atmosphere

physios, assistants, referees beware somebody is in for it

What's the consensus about what happened at the end when he was whispering in Conte's ear?

46 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

What's the consensus about what happened at the end when he was whispering in Conte's ear?

I read somewhere that José said that Conte should not have been celebrating to wildly at 4-0. Apparently he said at 1-0 its understandable emotion, at 4-0 its rubbing it in, and "humiliating"

Here

Antonio Conte has denied he tried to humiliate Jose Mourinho by whipping up the crowd following Chelsea's fourth goal against Manchester United.

Mourinho angrily told Conte in Italian at full-time that he thought Conte's wild gesturing was "humiliating" at 4-0 down.

Italian media claim Mourinho said: "You don't celebrate like that at 4-0.You can do it at 1-0, otherwise it's humiliating for us."

Edited by av1

5 minutes ago, av1 said:

I read somewhere that José said that Conte should not have been celebrating to wildly at 4-0. Apparently he said at 1-0 its understandable emotion, at 4-0 its rubbing it in, and "humiliating"

from the ever humble and classy Mourinho

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

Hearing that's agent fee has just killed a significant chuck of what remaining love I have for the game.

Football is forever ruined, it's only getting worse. I'm really not sure why any of us bother any more.

not sure on Bailly but Zlatan, Pogba, Mkhitaryan are all his clients as well so he must have made a killing off the club and just seems real dodgy

6 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

Hearing that's agent fee has just killed a significant chuck of what remaining love I have for the game.

Football is forever ruined, it's only getting worse. I'm really not sure why any of us bother any more.

I do wonder whether and when the bubble will burst, it surely can't continue like this forever?

2 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

I do wonder whether and when the bubble will burst, it surely can't continue like this forever?

It will never burst mate. People will keep paying for sky and going to games, it will only get worse. 

2 minutes ago, av1 said:

It will never burst mate. People will keep paying for sky and going to games, it will only get worse. 

Maybe you're right. I just feel that the normal fan will eventually become disillusioned, cancel their Sky subscriptions and give up watching football as it disappears up its own arse. Then again, the world is full of morons so there'll be plenty more to take their place. 

How high will the record transfer fee be in ten years time? Ten years ago Chelsea paid £30m for Shevchenko, 20 years it was £15m for shearer. 

19 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

Maybe you're right. I just feel that the normal fan will eventually become disillusioned, cancel their Sky subscriptions and give up watching football as it disappears up its own arse. 

I have done exactly that and Sky's 19% drop in viewing figures suggests I'm not the only one.

6 hours ago, villakram said:

I'm less and less disappointed with being in the championship all the time. 

Really hope the Glazers leave a giant turd in the Manure finances when they leg it.

They aren't going anywhere they will milk that cow for decades.

10 hours ago, Zatman said:

from the ever humble and classy Mourinho

Conte should have shook his hand at 3-0 and walked down the tunnel to call his wife.

I'm **** loving the slow downward spiral of Mourinho.

10 hours ago, It's Your Round said:

I heard on the radio the other day that the FA had done a 6 year £820m overseas TV deal on the FA cup. Stupid money, still going up an up.

Â