Manchester United

BOF

6 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

I am already sick to death of the pogba w*nkfest but what I saw last night made me barf my dinner up.

Sky sports (yeah, l know !) went pitch side to Kammy who excitedly  confirmed that pogba and fellaini were "passing to each other in the warm up" proving their link up to be something to watch (or words to that effect ).

Jesus H Christ......

Yep the bit with Kammy was dreadful.

however while not a complete performance Pogba still looked good and showed his abilty to turn situations into attacks by going past people in midfield. Rooney and Zlatan don't need pace if Pogba is bringing the ball closer to them and making whole midfields irrelevant 

10 hours ago, Zatman said:

You dont win leagues vs City and Chelsea though, United problem last few seasons was they werent beating teams like Bournemouth and Southampton, 

they are already 6 points up on last season on the same fixtures last season

No it's more people who'll probably start proclaiming Zlatan as one of the premier league greats before too long....you can tell Sky will be shouting that soon. Already got a mate who's saying he's better than Aguero for instance!

I just want to see how he does against the better defences. In fairness though the two headers so far he's scored have been top class. 

36 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

No it's more people who'll probably start proclaiming Zlatan as one of the premier league greats before too long....you can tell Sky will be shouting that soon. Already got a mate who's saying he's better than Aguero for instance!

I just want to see how he does against the better defences. In fairness though the two headers so far he's scored have been top class. 

he scored against last seasons champions and Southampton who had joint 4th best defence last season

Premier League defenders in general are crap, I probably couldnt name a top class defender in the Premier League at the moment case in point John Stones costing 50 million and James Tomkins 10 million

6 minutes ago, Genie said:

...so far after 2 games.

Indeed. I predicted he would have a season akin to that of his one at Barca vs the ones he had at PSG, although his start suggests it will be closer to the latter. But then, it's very early days, people are getting carried away.

• Like 1

I think he fits Utd perfectly, Mourinho has brought well by putting "legs" around him so he doesn't (he wouldn't anyway) need to go chasing.

hes purely there to put the ball in the onion bag!

title winning signing imo. Fully expect him to score 15+ league goals if he stays fit

On 8/20/2016 at 10:56, Zatman said:

he scored against last seasons champions and Southampton who had joint 4th best defence last season

Premier League defenders in general are crap, I probably couldnt name a top class defender in the Premier League at the moment case in point John Stones costing 50 million and James Tomkins 10 million

Nonsense, a Man City fan I know says Kompany is the best defender in World football!

He's so good in fact, Okore tries to play exactly like him. :crylaugh:

QueasyRadiantHawk.gif

For once in my life I actually like united this season. They have a manager I like and I think they have a great team. They have very tough competition off their neighbours but I fancy United to just sneak it and win the league. Also I would say within two years they will be European champions again.

• 2 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

I have seen this quote, is it real? That seems a huge figure isn't that something like 100 shirts a minute?

It is real and when you factor in Zlatan shirts that's £270m.  And people say he wasn't value for money :crylaugh:

Â