Villa's Newest Fan

Heretic

...nice try Usain....you damn salesman you.

Duke of Cambridge,Prime Minister,ex Governor of the Bank of England,Violin virtuoso, grade "A" Film Star.

....I'd say the little prince is in good company, wouldn't you?

...nice try Usain....you damn salesman you.

Duke of Cambridge,Prime Minister,ex Governor of the Bank of England,Violin virtuoso, grade "A" Film Star.

....I'd say the little prince is in good company, wouldn't you?

And a fine England cricketer, too.

• Like 1

It does bring up an interesting point about the sorry state of todays "supporters".  Bolt exemplifies a typical new age fan, we must support the winning team...deary deary.

Well Bolt's comment just shows the brain washing effect of Sky even reaches Jamaica & highlights the naivety of "Sky 4" followers the World over. It also shows what we all knew about the vast majority of Man U's glory hunting fans (although they do have some good genuine local fans for sure) They think it's only ok to support a team that wins all the time? ...How odd?! & how dull! I find it odd that he says the new Prince should support them "Because they're a winning team?" This proves why he started supporting them himself....i.e  GLORY HUNTER

Anyway for me the Jury is out on Man U now with Fergie leaving... They may even drop like a stone given a couple of years & we could end up above them...Stranger things have happened. Losing Fergie has to have an effect on them & even though he is currently holding Moyes's hand this won't last forever & i predict it will have a similar effect long term to when Liverpool lost Bill Shankley. No team can lose their most successful ever manager & not be affected.

As for Usain's comments?.... :puke:

Bolts and man u fan so its hardly surprising he'd say that! Sorry guy but I think the prime minister supporting our club is the only reason that makes me not want to support Villa! That slithering douche can go F**K himself!

Didn't Usain Bolt (and Blake) appear on national television after winning the 4x100m at London 2012, thanking the people of Birmingham for their support when he was based here pre-Olympics?

Â