England vs Scotland

TRS-T

yeah id like to see milner finally given a chance in the middle, id go with him, gerrard and wilshere in the middle

lambert wont start, welbeck and rooney will be in there

Wouldn't mind that midfield trio.

Hodgson probably thinks that Milner has never played centre midfield yet alone it being his best position.

I will watch the England V Scotland match because I am English and am proud. However to be honest both teams are rather average and I do not understand what all the fuss is about at all.

its oldest game in football and is a derby

It sure is and yes I know but both are average teams so the match is not exciting to me.

England are tearing Scotland to shreds.  Substitutions are being made now, if this doesn't mean England have effectively declared then the game might end up being ten or twelve nil. 

• Like 1

I will watch the England V Scotland match because I am English and am proud. However to be honest both teams are rather average and I do not understand what all the fuss is about at all.

The game international football has forgotten really.

A shame given the history and some truly exceptional players have played in this but the football played tomorrow will make the Ireland friendly a few months ago look like Brazil v Holland from the 70s.

That said, would still be quite cool to get Scotland in one of the qualifying draws. Two competitive games would make things a lot more entertaining.

Good Lord, Scotland's next batch are even worse than the current lot. It isn't like they just got crushed by a world class team either. Remember a few months ago when our U21s were chasing shadows and getting crowded off the ball against the likes of Israel and Norway? Yeah...

Yeah, Scotland were absolutely awful.  As I said earlier in the thread, England made substitutions at 6-0 and effectively declared. They took their foot off the gas but even then they could have had a few more if it wasn't for some wayward finishing.  If Woy had decided to leave his strongest team on the pitch and really go for the throat then it would have been double figures, of that I have absolutely no doubt. 

Two Rovers in Scotlands squad! But if Rhodes plays he'll probably be unable to do much, can't really play while isolated so doubt he'll start. Hanley on the other hand isn't a bad center half, though dealing with the brilliant English strikeforce might be a little too much  :)

Yeah, Scotland were absolutely awful.  As I said earlier in the thread, England made substitutions at 6-0 and effectively declared. They took their foot off the gas but even then they could have had a few more if it wasn't for some wayward finishing.  If Woy had decided to leave his strongest team on the pitch and really go for the throat then it would have been double figures, of that I have absolutely no doubt. 

It was embarrassingly easy wasn't it. 

I'm going tonight and well looking forward to it.

It sure is and yes I know but both are average teams so the match is not exciting to me.

Average? England are well above average in the grand scheme of things. But God forbid anyone says anything remotely not negative about England eh.

Â