The Injury Thread.

HalfTimePost

Yay! 

We are now top of the table with 9 on the treatment table.

2.gif ASTON VILLA 9 M Albrighton Illness no return date       N Helenius Back Injury no return date       J Bennett Calf/Shin Injury no return date       J Bowery Back Injury no return date       A Weimann Hip/Thigh Injury no return date       J Okore Hamstring Injury no return date       A Tonev Hip/Thigh Injury no return date       G Agbonlahor Knee Injury no return date       C N'Zogbia Calf/Shin Injury no return date  

Ten if Benteke really is injured.

Almost a full team.

Not sure pre-season is going totally to plan.  :(

After all this good work happening what did you expect to happen? It's the Villa way  :(

Apart from Zoggs i reckon most of the team will be back for Start of the season, probably even most for the Malaga game in 2 weeks, nowt to worry about yet

Hope you're right mate.

I guess it is a relief that they seem to be niggly injuries as opposed to anything serious. However, the whole purpose of getting the new lads in early was to provide game time for them all. Not going quite to plan. Hope against Malaga most of the lads are fit and come through unscathed!

According to PhysioRoom - http://www.physioroom.com/news/english_premier_league/epl_injury_table.php - which is usually well-informed, we have 6 injured, second highest in the premier league (only Man U are worse).

2.gif ASTON VILLA 6 J Bowery Knock no return date       A Weimann Hip/Thigh Injury no return date       J Okore Hamstring Injury no return date       A Tonev Hip/Thigh Injury no return date       G Agbonlahor Knee Injury no return date       C N'Zogbia Calf/Shin Injury no return date

So they're not recording Albrighton, Helenius or Bennett as injures and have thrown in N'Zogbia who you omitted.

The "no return date" info is standard for every player on the site at present as I guess clubs are not giving estimates in pre-season.

No return date??? They are dead????

Ridiclous how many injuries we have in pre season particularly to our forward line- like Christmas all over again!

Hopefully Tonev, Helenius and Okore are back soon as they need games to adapt and acclimatise to the English game.

Apart from Zoggs i reckon most of the team will be back for Start of the season, probably even most for the Malaga game in 2 weeks, nowt to worry about yet

I think the worry is that most of them have missed, or will miss, a fair bit of pre-season. Could be a slow start

Â