The Injury Thread.

HalfTimePost

I was hoping to see Tonev or Okore tonight. I wonder if there's a chance they could be back/ or on the bench? They were two of the first players to get injuries.

Haven't we got a new fitness coach?!

All these injuries doesn't bode well. Maybe he is overworking them or using new methods. That's way to many injuries in a short space of time to be a coincidence.

i would imagine so but their not serious injuries.. just niggles as they get used to the intensity. I think it will be beneficiary in the long run. I hope!

Edited by KSV

i would imagine so but their not serious injuries.. just niggles as they get used to the intensity. I think it will be beneficiary in the long run. I hope!

hopefully they will be back for start of season

A lot of these injuries have been knocks in games. So unless the training has somehow weakened the players, I don't know if we can blame the fitness coaches methods.

he may have to. Wiemann Gabby Bowery Helenius out injured. Bent not in favour. We havent got many options up to.

Edited by KSV

He looked to be wincing and limping towards the end of the half. Him then being taken off and not sitting with the rest of the subs for the 2nd half would imply it was an injury, unfortunately.

Yay! 

We are now top of the table with 9 on the treatment table.

2.gif ASTON VILLA 9 M Albrighton Illness no return date       N Helenius Back Injury no return date       J Bennett Calf/Shin Injury no return date       J Bowery Back Injury no return date       A Weimann Hip/Thigh Injury no return date       J Okore Hamstring Injury no return date       A Tonev Hip/Thigh Injury no return date       G Agbonlahor Knee Injury no return date       C N'Zogbia Calf/Shin Injury no return date  

Ten if Benteke really is injured.

Almost a full team.

Not sure pre-season is going totally to plan.  :(

Â