Would you be happy with Ridgwell playing for sha?

ahamaad

Would you be happy with Ridgewell going to sha?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be happy with Ridgewell going to sha?

• Yes
    • No

The best reason I can come up with for letting him go there is that we'll save about £200k in wages in the time he's away.

And that really is a pathetic reason to let someone go on loan. So no, wouldn't let him go. If Laursen gets injured againwithn a month, which is quite likely, and then we lose Cahill or Mellberg we'll end up with Hughes at CB again.

The squad simply isn't big enough to be letting people go on loan.

I voted no.

we have NO NEED to ship out first team members to other clubs.

And also, I wouldn't give small heath the drippings off a syphilitic cock, let alone a decent centre half.

They can "**** right off"

Why would we be in favour of helping our local rivals... This is ridiculous.

If anything Ridge should be sent to Preston or someone who will allow him to play, not break his legs in training and where he can help prevent SHA from acheiving promotion.

Hmm, you just wonder what the relationship between the 2 clubs is at that level though. The fans hate each other, but would the 2 clubs see it as mutually beneficial. I know they have to be sensitive to us but I wonder will it go through because they don't have the same hatred as the fans do.

No logical reason for him to go. He won't learn anything new playing in the championship. It's not like he needs the experience of match practice either. The only thing that might happen if he does go on loan is that he'll come back injured.

So a resounding NO from me.

I say yes because if it improves him as a player thats good for us as a club and I really couldn't give a shit about SHA to care enough if they come up or not. I tend to think a bit bigger in terms of our rivals over the next few years than that shower from down the road!

seconded.

I voted Yes.

I say yes because if it improves him as a player thats good for us as a club and I really couldn't give a shit about SHA to care enough if they come up or not. I tend to think a bit bigger in terms of our rivals over the next few years than that shower from down the road!

seconded.

I voted Yes.

What makes you think that he would improve as a player there?

Sorry, can not see this at all myself. At all.

Let's get this straight. This is not Villa wanting to loan a player OUT. So in that sense there IS NO other team on the radar. This is the noses wanting to get Ridge in because they've lost Upson. The need is totally on their side. We don't have the strength to let him go. So he aint going.

seconded.

I voted Yes.

What makes you think that he would improve as a player there?

Sorry, can not see this at all myself. At all.

Exactly. A player already established as being capable of playing against Premiership opposition. Going to the championship would do nothing for him.

Who were the 8 who voted yes? After all the crap we had last time sha were in the PL, I wouldn't want them coming up, ever! remember the vadalism of VP?

Hmm maybe they think of it as a football decision and getting Liam some more experience as it seems he is currently fourth choice! Some people can see beyond the sha obsessions that others have ;-)

A loan with an immediate recall option should we need him due to injuries would suit us. BUT I would prefer he went somewhere else if he were to be loaned out to be honest.

Who were the 8 who voted yes? After all the crap we had last time sha were in the PL, I wouldn't want them coming up, ever! remember the vadalism of VP?

Hmm maybe they think of it as a football decision and getting Liam some more experience as it seems he is currently fourth choice! Some people can see beyond the sha obsessions that others have ;-)

LV all that would be fine IF it was Villa looking to loan him out. We're not. This request is one-sided so it's not an obsession (I note the smiley). Sadly, sometimes it's necessary to mention SHA :?

Â