Would you be happy with Ridgwell playing for sha?

ahamaad

Would you be happy with Ridgewell going to sha?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be happy with Ridgewell going to sha?

• Yes
    • No

Who were the 8 who voted yes? After all the crap we had last time sha were in the PL, I wouldn't want them coming up, ever! remember the vadalism of VP?

Hmm maybe they think of it as a football decision and getting Liam some more experience as it seems he is currently fourth choice! Some people can see beyond the sha obsessions that others have ;-)

A loan with an immediate recall option should we need him due to injuries would suit us. BUT I would prefer he went somewhere else if he were to be loaned out to be honest.

Have no issue with any club in the championship, except sha.

Why should we help them win promotion? They didn't have to sell Upson.

Loan rules prevent loans being for any less than a month Al. You can't therefore have an immediate recall clause.

(until the first month has elapsed that is).

well we're not playing a great deal in the next month are we, which given that Liam hasn't played for a while too is another reason why we could let him go out on loan.

YES it's sha (capitals BOF!!! whatever next a blue scarf adorning your neck ;-) ) and like I said we should look for him to go elsewhere. I would rather he did that and kept up his readiness to play first team football than went playing pool / golf every afternoon.

And I think he would learn a valuable lesson in playing in the Chumps league too. There but for the grace of god.....

let him go on loan somewhere so he can get games every week. but God no not to them. let them sort their own crap out.he would never be looked upon as a villa lad again especialy if he helped get em up. Oh God no

Norwich are desparate for a centre half.

But not the noses.

Couldn't help looking at the wykipedia link. Noses won the Atari 6 a side cup apparently in the 80's. What the f**k is that?

From F365's Mediawatch:

From Bad To Worse For The Littlest Hobo

We've all been round the neighbours' in a similar way, haven't we?

"My phone's broken, can I use yours?"

"Do you have a ladder I can borrow?"

"I've sold my best player, can I borrow a defender?"

What? Not the last one? Oh, right, that's just Steve Bruce, who after being told to do one by Martin O'Neill - "I'm trying to build a squad, not dismantle one" -when he tried to sign Liam Ridgewell on the last day of the transfer window is now going cap in hand and begging for him on loan.

'Bruce has targeted the England Under-21 star to replace Matthew Upson following his move to West Ham,' says the Daily Mirror, ignoring the twin facts that Ridgewell hasn't played for the Under-21s since, well, he turned 22, and that even Villa fans don't often refer to him as a 'star'.

'Villa do not want to sell but Bruce is hopeful a loan deal is possible', continues the Mirror, who clearly have no problem with Ridgewell committing career suicide by (a) being brilliant for Blues and becoming a hate figure at his own club or (B) being rubbish for them and it being seen as deliberate sabotage.

Actually, (B) would be quite funny, wouldn't it?

don't mind if he plays for anyone, inc SHA.

Bham City? who are they? no need to think of a non-premiership side as our biggest rivals. :)

In 2 years time, our biggest rivals will be Man Utd, or Liverpool or Arsenal... :D

ooo, thats a bit of a contraversial one, isn't it?

No Way.

Apart from the fact that we need to keep Ridgewell and anything else I don't want to help them out of their defenders problem.

unless in the contract they have to score an ow goal in every match!!

There I might make the exception.

Â