Match thread

roonst83

Wouldn't read to much into Bennett folks. Lots of players not in the squad today. He'll probably feature in the next game. Good chance to give the youngsters a run out with a few of the senior players.

Of course I could be wrong and Bennett is doomed forever lol

Wouldn't read to much into Bennett folks. Lots of players not in the squad today. He'll probably feature in the next game. Good chance to give the youngsters a run out with a few of the senior players.

Being as Okore is injured, that back four looks like its our strongest possible today. That's what I meant by Bennett being out, maybe means Luna is ahead of him as things stand?

Being as Okore is injured, that back four looks like its our strongest possible today. That's what I meant by Bennett being out, maybe means Luna is ahead of him as things stand?

Depends. Is Clark better than Baker? I think it's a game against Wycombe and I wouldn't read too much in to it. Helenius isn't injured is he? He's nowhere to be seen. We have a lot of games all very close together I'm guessing it's just rotation.

Far to early to judge anything yet methinks. That being said I expect Luna to be first choice but you know what I mean.

One of this forum's members is in goal for Wycombe :o

Yep, congrats Gareth, one step closer to making it in the big time at Villa.

It's not Gareth......it's Ginko

It's Leemond

Now that would be brilliant!

who is it?

Sorry, just a silly joke, their goalie's surname is Ingram, the same as Ingram85 but sadly not the same person, this keeper has black hair where as the forum poster is strawberry blonde.

Â