Match thread

roonst83

Nice training today, was feeling good..hamstring was feeling good everything was good

Looks like we might see him again in pre-season.

Great news!

I imagine the Benteke situation being sorted has been a lift for everybody. At least they all now know that everybody in the squad will be together for the season. One of the benefits of taking the 'bad eggs' out of the picture I guess.

Really looking forward to 3pm now!

Duno if this is in the right place or not but is it worth getting AVTV for this?

Next 6 friendlies all screened live on there - cant complain for less than a fiver, although woodward and his commentary can be a touch irritating.

Edited by Eastie

Looking forward to captain jacks commentary hopefully he isnt filming it on his mobile phone

I think that the facilities at Paderborn and Rodinghausen weren't up to much where the media aspect was concerned.

I expect the coverage from Wycombe will be much better (sadly the puns from Woodward will remain cringingly the same!!!!)

I don't think Helenius is here either

Strange. Hope he isn't injured.

Guzan

Luna

Clark

Vlaar

Lowton

Bacuna

KEA

Westwood

Grealish

Weimann

Carruthers

Grealish, Weimann and Carruthers up top. Could be interesting!

Edited by samjp26

VILLA: Guzan, Lowton, Vlaar, Clark, Bacuna, El Ahmadi, Luna, Westwood, Weimann, Grealish, Carruthers

Subs: Steer, Donacien, Baker, Johnson, Delph, Webb, Sylla, Bowery, Burke, Herd, Gardner

.........................Guzan

.....Lowton...Vlaar...Clark...Luna

.......Westwood...KEA...Bacuna

.Carruthers...Weimann...Grealish

2nd half will be interesting!!!!

...............Steer

Webb.Herd.Donacien.Baker.

...Delph.Sylla.Johnson

Gardner.Bowery.Burke

????

Edited by theboyangel
  • Like 1