Match thread

roonst83

I joined AVTV an hour ago, when I 'click to play' it takes me to the pay screen.  :rant:

WTF is going on!

You got to give captain jack his booty try crossing his palm with silver worked for me

I'm getting the same as you Hogso, 'Geographical error'... saying this level of subscription is not valid in this area (Halesowen? :D)..

I'm listening to the audio, and they've said they're aware of the technical issues and are trying to fix it. Hold tight! Let's see what happens

This is AVTV all over, nothing works properly and it just stops halfway through a game (if you make it that far) and takes them ages to sort. Quite regularly they don't even know it has gone wrong until someone sends a message on the text thing. At least I assume that is the case seeing as no apology or acknowledgement is made

I joined AVTV an hour ago, when I 'click to play' it takes me to the pay screen.  :rant:

WTF is going on!

Have you paid then?

Just realised they got my password mixed up on the confirmation email. This is so shoddy!  :crylaugh:

I'm now looking at the black screen of death.

I'm getting the same as you Hogso, 'Geographical error'... saying this level of subscription is not valid in this area (Halesowen? :D)..

I'm listening to the audio, and they've said they're aware of the technical issues and are trying to fix it. Hold tight! Let's see what happens

Haha, yeah, I'm not exacly in parts unknown either, Nuneaton :mellow:

Â