Match thread

roonst83

Wonder whether any of Tonev, Gabby or Okore who picked up knocks in Germany will feature at all?

Looking forward to watching this, this afternoon!

This will be of greater interest I think than Benteke playing for me. Picked up AVTV on the £5 for 6 games offer for this. Going to be watching at 1am from Australia! 

• Like 1

Wonder whether any of Tonev, Gabby or Okore who picked up knocks in Germany will feature at all?

Looking forward to watching this, this afternoon!

This will be of greater interest I think than Benteke playing for me. Picked up AVTV on the £5 for 6 games offer for this. Going to be watching at 1am from Australia! 

That's quality!!!! Fair play mate!

It's great that we're all excited for a match against Wycombe! Think Benteke will get a slight run out, he needs to build up his fitness and he'll need some game time under his belt.

Just signed up to AVTV and Sky Sports HD. Cannot wait for the season to start!

Think Benteke will get a slight run out, he needs to build up his fitness and he'll need some game time under his belt

He's not going to be in the squad, reason being he's only just come back to training. Maybe in next week's games though.

Yeah, Lambert already said he might be in the squad next week. Watch the interview on avtv, he says it on there.

Haven't watched it 'properly', think I'm still in shock.

Either way, more than anything, I look forward to Grealish getting a go. Also look forward to seeing the new guys properly.

Will Okore be back for any pre-season games do we know yet?

Â