VillaGoMarching

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

The ego is about to declare himself fit for the game Sunday even though he probably cant even move. Spurs learned nothing from the Champions League final when he declared himself fit

They are desperate for a cup by any means necessary. 

Hopefully he makes injury worse and is out for the season 

18 hours ago, Zatman said:

the hype around Levy being some football genius has really crashed in the last 18 months or so

Longer than that too be honest, I’d say about 3 yrs. You had the whole Jack situation which he seriously messed up on, the Eriksen stuff and I’m sure there are others I’ve forgotten now. 

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

They are desperate for a cup by any means necessary. 

Hopefully he makes injury worse and is out for the season 

Yes but we need him fit for the euros. He is our only true world class striker. 

47 minutes ago, blandy said:

It's not grate is it? - I mean how dairy make that sort of comment!

Alright, no need for you to whey in as well.

• Haha 2

How can Purslow and the other chairman sit around a table with Levy and take his opinion on anything they discuss seriously?

Surely he can't expect to go back to a table where fourteen people detest him because he tried to take hundreds of millions of pounds out of their income and have his opinion heard?

To get anything done, he'd need the backing of the other five thieves and eight of those fourteen clubs - he may as well not be there. 

I know he's a shareholder in ENIC, but it's Joe's show and surely he'll realise that his CEO is now pretty much useless in terms of his influence in the Premier League.

Surely Levy knows this, surely he doesn't think he's going to be able to drive into White Hart Lane and sit in his seat at the front of the stand? 

It beggars belief that this bloke thinks he can just ride this out having issued a half hearted apology to his own fans.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

How can Purslow and the other chairman sit around a table with Levy and take his opinion on anything they discuss seriously?

Surely he can't expect to go back to a table where fourteen people detest him because he tried to take hundreds of millions of pounds out of their income and have his opinion heard?

To get anything done, he'd need the backing of the other five thieves and eight of those fourteen clubs - he may as well not be there. 

I know he's a shareholder in ENIC, but it's Joe's show and surely he'll realise that his CEO is now pretty much useless in terms of his influence in the Premier League.

Surely Levy knows this, surely he doesn't think he's going to be able to drive into White Hart Lane and sit in his seat at the front of the stand? 

It beggars belief that this bloke thinks he can just ride this out having issued a half hearted apology to his own fans.

Everyone is going to laugh at him when he speaks.

ha ha simpsons GIF

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, VillaJ100 said:

Levy a genius? Didn't he waste most of the Bale money and it was basically Kane coming through that saved their arse? 

Yes but he made United pay over the odds that time for Berbatov and got Frazier Campbell on loan in return. He also sold Keane and defoe in the previous 6 months and had to buy them back when they realised they needed a striker 

Genius

3 hours ago, Zatman said:

Yes but he made United pay over the odds that time for Berbatov and got Frazier Campbell on loan in return. He also sold Keane and defoe in the previous 6 months and had to buy them back when they realised they needed a striker 

Genius

Plus he offered Onomah and a bag of coppers for Grealish. 

Â