VillaGoMarching

Most premier league games lost in the last calendar year.

Poch's head was turned last Jan and it's all gone downhill from there, masked by a flukey CL run. I imagine he'll sit out until next summer, when he will have his pick of club and not have to wallow in someone else's mess for 6 months.

Not saying that he's a bad manager or that it was the right decision to sack him as I doubt they'll get anyone that will do any better, at least in the league, but this idea that he's had no money to spend is completely false, in the last three years they've spent over £200m that's money spent on a squad that was already challenging in and around the top two. Even the summer when they didn't buy any players money was still available but Pochettino chose not to spend it.

7 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Then it's just let's look at whose done well at Blues.  They are shit ergo he must be a good manager. 

You mean like the one manager he chose who'd been there and gave him one year?

1 hour ago, villakram said:

Most premier league games lost in the last calendar year.

Poch's head was turned last Jan and it's all gone downhill from there, masked by a flukey CL run. I imagine he'll sit out until next summer, when he will have his pick of club and not have to wallow in someone else's mess for 6 months.

You are daniel levy and I claim my £5

creepy puppet GIF by US National Archives

• Haha 2

Apparently compensation due will be a record, eclipsing the £19.6m paid to Mourinho and team.

They probably wanted him gone a while ago. It would certainly make me try and talk myself into keeping him for a few weeks before pulling the trigger.

No way is it Jose.

I reckon they go for a funky up and coming Spanish/Italian manager from a team like Málaga or Torino. You know they kind I mean, a Mediterranean Eddie Howe.

That will be a mistake.

What they have to do is to go for the actual Eddie Howe.

• Haha 1

Â