VillaGoMarching

Poch system is brilliant but has a shelf life in strategy. Think his Espanyol side was bottom when he left. Look at Dortmund under Klopp they nearly got relegated in the final season 

Is only so long players can physically and mentally play that way. Fully expect Pep to walk at the end of season as he knows this and prob Klopp in next 18 months as well

Think  he don't help himself. For example his treatment of moura.  He scores he drops him and yet players like alli can be consistently poor yet he sticks with them.

Definitely something not right at spurs. The problem is if poch goes who do they get that's better? Howe or dyche won't do well there. Mourinho maybe? 

41 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Poch system is brilliant but has a shelf life in strategy. Think his Espanyol side was bottom when he left. Look at Dortmund under Klopp they nearly got relegated in the final season 

Is only so long players can physically and mentally play that way. Fully expect Pep to walk at the end of season as he knows this and prob Klopp in next 18 months as well

depends on the performance of Liverpool / Bayern / german national team

low wont survive another poor tournament and he's the obvious replacement if they can tempt him, i think if he wins the league he will go

poch will ride it out until real madrid / utd / barca twist, he'd be mad to go to utd

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

Definitely something not right at spurs. The problem is if poch goes who do they get that's better? Howe or dyche won't do well there. Mourinho maybe? 

there was a rumour, and I cant emphasise rumour enough, backed up with some unprovable stuff that vertonghan had an affair with eriksens wife, him caught with a black eye etc causing major trouble there

2nd point is spot on, where do spurs actually go from here? would jose work with levy?

2 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

there was a rumour, and I cant emphasise rumour enough, backed up with some unprovable stuff that vertonghan had an affair with eriksens wife, him caught with a black eye etc causing major trouble there

2nd point is spot on, where do spurs actually go from here? would jose work with levy?

I saw that rumour think was BS though both didn't start the season 

Eriksen seems to be taking a lot of slack from Spurs fans but lot of other players have failed who start weekly 

11 minutes ago, Zatman said:

I saw that rumour think was BS though both didn't start the season 

Eriksen seems to be taking a lot of slack from Spurs fans but lot of other players have failed who start weekly 

Could be unrelated ...

IMG-20191002-WA0012.jpg

Firstly Pochettino has done a fantastic job at Spurs. Getting them to a champions league final was brilliant for them but this is what you get for standing still and not investing in players. However they can still qualify for the last 16 but they will have a fight to qualify for next seasons champions league. I would say they are no better than Leicester now. 

1 hour ago, PaulC said:

Firstly Pochettino has done a fantastic job at Spurs. Getting them to a champions league final was brilliant for them but this is what you get for standing still and not investing in players. However they can still qualify for the last 16 but they will have a fight to qualify for next seasons champions league. I would say they are no better than Leicester now. 

They are better than leicester in my opinion. Just going through a tough period. Ndombole looks like a good signing but that's all. They needed another striker and their management of moura has been shocking.

I'd say they're slightly better than Leicester too, kane will get more goals which is half the battle 

What's not really talked about whilst they stood still in the transfer window is how much youth they lost, their top player in each of the 3 youth groups left them last summer (to utd, psv and lyon I think) including the guy who was breaking all kinds of scoring records

8 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

They are better than leicester in my opinion. Just going through a tough period. Ndombole looks like a good signing but that's all. They needed another striker and their management of moura has been shocking.

I'd take the Leicester fullbacks over the Spurs ones and the midfield over sissoko and Dembele and whilst Kane will score more goals than Vardy, Vardy harasses the defenders more. 

25 minutes ago, PaulC said:

I'd take the Leicester fullbacks over the Spurs ones and the midfield over sissoko and Dembele and whilst Kane will score more goals than Vardy, Vardy harasses the defenders more. 

Spurs have way better attackers around Kane. Son, Moura, Eriksen, Lamela, Alli etc. Apart from Vardy, Leicester have...Barnes, Albrighton, Gray, Iheanacho...maybe Okazaki still? They're very lacking in that department.

4 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Spurs have way better attackers around Kane. Son, Moura, Eriksen, Lamela, Alli etc. Apart from Vardy, Leicester have...Barnes, Albrighton, Gray, Iheanacho...maybe Okazaki still? They're very lacking in that department.

Forgot Maddison. Other thing is except Son the others aren't performing for Spurs

Â