VillaGoMarching

7 hours ago, bobzy said:

Oh man, don’t look at the title of this thread... 😮 

Well that’s fine though, we have a SHA thread etc. There’s no reason for them not be called Tottenham on Fantasy Football.

If only there were a thread in Off Topic for this sort of thing...

Edited by fightoffyour

• 3 weeks later...

Think this is Poch last season at Spurs, the players can only play the high tempo style for so long before physically and mentally drains you. Its a reason Guardiola manages 3/4 seasons then leaves. Klopp final season at Dortmund was dreadful as players couldn't do it anymore 

• Like 1

Yeah will definitely be his last season.

If they sell Eriksen this summer then I can't see them in the top 3 (Arsenal look far better IMO), so could very well miss out on top 4 if Eriksen-less. Even if they don't, losing him in Jan or on a free next summer will be just as bad.

18 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

He's making bizarre decisions but he's in more than enough credit with that club to deserve better. I hope he leaves at the end of the season, he's too good for them.

I think the Eriksen one is Levy hoping he doesnt get crocked. Vertonghen no idea as Sanchez is playing like Carlos Sanchez this season

18 hours ago, sne said:

Eriksen is one of the best players in the league.

If they are trying to make an example by not playing him the only one who's punished is them.

They are half the team they should be with him on the bench.

All they are proving is that they need him.

I get that, but if he's leaving then why not try and see how you get on without him?

1 minute ago, Xela said:

I get that, but if he's leaving then why not try and see how you get on without him?

Have dropped points to City, Newcastle and only didnt to us because of Eriksen. Think its poor move from somebody

• Like 1

19 hours ago, villalad21 said:

They created a Poch out thread on their forum. Overreaction much?

https://www.thefightingcock.co.uk/forum/threads/poch-out.33053/

To be fair, that's not what the poll is.

It sounds like, as with every club, there's a couple of people who have mentioned Poch is no longer good enough and the poll creator is putting that to everyone to see if that's an accurate reflection of the fanbase' thoughts or not. 100 out of 117 votes are for Poch to stay.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
18 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

What sheer humiliation :crylaugh:

some spurs fans are demanding pitch to be sacked. Unbelievable 

i think he will go United end of season if not sooner

Agreed,  to what end though ? No better off is he & maybe he isn't the wizard everyone thinks anyway.   Hopefully his confidence is shot now anyway.

I mean how the **** do you go from 1-1 to 2-7 unless you accidently put your striker in goal.

Got to the final, collapsed.

Play at home group stage,  turn to jelly,  if it was 15 minutes longer they could have lost 2-10 it was that bad.  Like 10 year old kids type stuff.

Liverpool away end of Oct also.  Brighton away,  Sat.  Hopefully they lose that nice and bad as well.

Edited by Amsterdam_Neil_D

11 minutes ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

Liverpool away end of Oct also.  Brighton away,  Sat.  Hopefully they lose that nice and bad as well.

Nope we need Brighton to keep on losing every game.

As for spurs, playing a high line against Bayern is just asking for trouble. You’d think poch will change back to 4231 but seems reluctant to do so 

• Like 1

Â