VillaGoMarching

Equal of Chelsea's given Ba only joined in January and hasn't done much and Lukaku wasn't there last season.

Point was it's much better than say Everton who were the position below them with Jelavic, Anichebe ermmm errrrr.....

Well going into next season the clubs have those players above to use. Ba is there and they are keeping Lukaku. At the moment their strikeforce is worse than all those others mentioned. Everton won't really be an issue for them next season imo, which is why I didn't include them. 

There is also a lot of talk that to get a replacement in Adebayor needs to go. So thats still only Replacement + Defoe unless they get a second new striker in too.

I can see Spurs going 433 with Bale cutting in from the right and chadil from the left and midfield three of Sandro, Dembele and Paulinho.. 

That midfield three is ridiculously strong is Sandro can get back to the level he was at before the injury. Him sitting deep with Dembele and Paulinho both roaming, getting up and down, wow.

Benteke really would've been an absolute behemoth for them flanked by Lennon and Bale :lol:

IMO Arsenal has better strikeforce at the moment than Spurs. Podolski can score 15-20 season as he's now more used to the pace of premier league, and they have Walcott who can score another 15. The problem with Defoe is that he scores 5 in one game and then not a single goal in 10 games.

Podolskis goalscoring record is shite everywhere he has been. I dont thin arsenals strikeforce is much better.

I can see Spurs going 433 with Bale cutting in from the right and chadil from the left and midfield three of Sandro, Dembele and Paulinho.. 

Shame they have no quality CF to spearhead the attack that would be an impressive front 3....

• Like 1

Like Benteke! 

Spurs should have gone big on Benteke I think, obviously I'm glad they didn't because their loss is our gain but he would have been so good for their team. Not only can he score every type of goal (how many did he get from 20 yards last season?) he is such a good outlet ball it is insane, him winning the knockdown for Defoe or holding the ball up for Bale's late run would have been so valuable but yeah, we only paid £7m for him so he can't have possibly been worth triple that after a year. 

Shame they have no quality CF to spearhead the attack that would be an impressive front 3....

They do have Dempsey who isn't too bad

Â